What's Your Desktop Wallpaper?

Mine is a picture of my bloody, broken knee immediately after a nasty skateboard accident I had a few weeks ago. My boyfriend's idea, not mine ;)

Mine use to be the Windows logo, until I switched it to pictures of my family in a slideshow style.

Colin Firth emerging from the shower. Screencap from Death Date, one of his forgettable movies, I'm told. Yep, he's nekkid :devil:

I have a relatively new computer, so none of my files from my old hard drive have been transferred over yet. Note to self: kick boyfriend and remind him (again) to do that for me.

So right now it's Stonehenge, which came with the computer. But it's usually either an anime or a video game character. But I may have to be on the prowl for some CSI wallpapers :D

This computer Jack Bauer :D

*loves KS/JB*

On my own comp I have just some basic Windows XP thingie :p

Dave, yours scares me.. I get easily scared by puppets for an odd reason.. I think it has something to do with the fact that I watched 'Chucky - wanna play??' at a very early age! *shivers*

Mine is this: Cath/Sara

I think it's so funny to see that everyone works around the picture on their desktop, like the folders and icons are all placed on the 'empty' spaces :lol:

hehe i didnt know who chucky was..but i remember his cartoon/stickers as a kid - i loved their sick-ness :D

nice pic jayne :)

Back