What's your Birth Sign?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MiaCharlize, Jul 13, 2008.

?

What's your sign?

1. Aries

8.0%
  2. Taurus

8.0%
  3. Gemini

9.3%
  4. Cancer

5.3%
  5. Leo

8.0%
  6. Virgo

13.3%
  7. Libra

9.3%
  8. Scorpio

6.7%
  9. Sagittarius

8.0%
  10. Capricorn

9.3%
  11. Aquarius

8.0%
  12. Pisces

6.7%
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I'm a taurus and I really pretty much live up to it.

Patient and reliable ......Yep very
    Warmhearted and loving .....Yes
    Persistent and determined ........Pretty much
    Placid and security loving .....yep

On the dark side....
    Jealous and possessive........ hmm okay maybe jealous but possessive not so much
    Resentful and inflexible .......resentful maybe, inflexible...no
    Self-indulgent and greedy .......maybe a tiny bit of each

* LIKES Stability
    * Being Attracted
    * Things Natural
    * Time to Ponder
    * Comfort and Pleasure

* DISLIKES Disruption
    * Being pushed too hard
    * Synthetic or "man made" things
    * Being rushed
    * Being indoors

All the likes and dislikes are pretty much me.

2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I'm a Capricorn. I don't follow astrology but here are some things about Capricorns

• Practical
    • Disciplined / methodical / organized
    • Prudent / cautious / careful
    • Ambitious / focused
    • Trustworthy / dependable / reliable
    • Serious
    • Self-reliant / independent
    • Steadfast / persevering / stable
    • Persistent / dedicated
    • Hard-working
    • Rational / reasonable
    • Responsible
    • Shrewd / wise
    • Aloof / businesslike
    • Tenacious
    • Self-critical
    • Traditional / conventional
    • Career-oriented
    • Authoritative
    • Competent
    • Strong

Now I can tell you my organization skills are usually chaotic and messy.
    I can at times become over focused on things to the point where I have to have it or do it NOW.
    I do like traditional things. I not much into changes.
    I feel I'm usually responsible and if I commit to something I do it.
    With owning my own business I guess I am businesslike what ever that term means :)
    Career-oriented. If that means staying in the same type of job for most of your career then I would say that's me. I've been in retail of some sorts for over 23 years.

3. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

See, when I read that i think maybe i am a bit more capricorn.. I'm not organised in terms of items, like where things are, but, say if I'm going on holiday (yay tomorrow :D) then i like to have everything packed 2 days before, with lists of what is where!

i'm practical (most of the time)

I think i can be a little too serious sometimes, but then others I can go mad :)

I can be very persistent, and am dedicated, definately.

I'm sometimes known as being a bit aloof (which isn't nice, but i can't help it, but only on some occasions )

I guess I'm career-oriented, otherwise I wouldn't be at uni when I don't really want to be.

So, when I read that, I guess I'm quite like Capricorn. It's interesting.

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yay, Taurus is in the lead. :D

I'm actually sceptical about astrology, but I'm always surprised about how much the characteristics of people match their signs so well. There must be something about it.

As for myself, I'm the typical taurus:

I'm strong willed, lazy, really stubborn, dependable, sensitive, loyal and reliable, aggressive, persistant, creative, romantic, controlling, resentful, practical, overindulgent, I dislike changes and need stability and security, emotionally and financially.
    Oh, and Taurus is often accociated with a love for food and consumption, which totally fits me to a tee.

5. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Also a Taurus here :cool:

I'm not a typical Taurus, I guess. I share a few characteristics, like being strong willed, lazy, really stubborn but only when I know I'm right (and I often am :p ), dependable, sensitive and practical.

But I do like change, and don't feel need for stability and security (I actually like doing stuff on the edge) and by the looks of my bank account, my need for financial security is pretty much non-existant. But that could just be a result from that love for food and consumption :lol:

Let's see, what else...

Patient and reliable ...... not very patient... especially when it comes to people I know.
    Warmhearted and loving ..... Erm... I know much more warmhearted and loving people then myself :p
    Persistent and determined ........Very true
    Placid and security loving .....No no no

On the dark side....
    Jealous and possessive........ Not really, I think.
    Resentful and inflexible .......Not resentful, probably because I'm very forgetful :lol:
    Self-indulgent and greedy .......maybe a tiny bit of each

* LIKES Stability.... Nooooooo
    * Being Attracted... depends to what :p
    * Things Natural... Like nature and stuff? Sure, it's nice.
    * Time to Ponder... Yesss, me myself and I can spend a long time with eachother.
    * Comfort and Pleasure... Doesn't everybody? :lol:

* DISLIKES Disruption.... Disruption = change. Change = fun. :p
    * Being pushed too hard.... A little stress never killed anyone.
    * Synthetic or "man made" things.... Buildings can be nice too...
    * Being rushed.... What? Stress? Where?
    * Being indoors.... Gotta love what's outside your frontdoor ;)

Okay, so... not your typical Taurus :D

6. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

As I just had a birthday yesterday - Cancer.

The traits pretty much hit me on the button.

tenacious - yes
    resourceful - yes and no
    home loving - yes
    loyal - I like to think so
    generous - yes and no
    conservative - yes
    loving - yes and no
    shrewd - no
    sensative - yes
    protective - yes
    cautious - yes
    purposeful - no
    wise - not especially so
    easily flattered - not really
    romantic - no
    imaginative - I like to think so
    security oriented - yes
    warm - not always
    sympathetic - yes
    patriotic - not really
    sentamental - way too much!
    caring - yes
    maternal - yes and no (I want to kill them sometimes)
    sincere - yes
    kind - yes
    changeable - yes
    moody - way too much!
    devious - oh yea :devil:
    clinging - yes
    depressive - yes and no
    lacking in stability - yes and no

Susan

7. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I'm a Libra, and I definitely fit most of the traits for the sign.

I see a situation from all sides, which can be seen as indecisive.

I'm very much into art and beauty type of things.

I'm into peace and quiet, and don't like conflict at all, to the point of avoiding it.

I'm very laid back, yet at the same time anxious. I tend to go with the flow, but be very high strung at times. (a contradiction, I know.)

I'm not necessarily very social, I tend to be a hermit, which is quite anti-Libran.

I am very pro justice, and try to be kind, especially to people who are in a bad situation or less fortunate than I am.

I can be a bit of a flake, and even though I hate being late....I'm late quite frequently.

I love animals, especially dogs and cats.

I do believe in astrology, though I'm not gonna say something like "I wont date that person just because they're X sign." It's more about the person's individual personality characteristics. Yeah, it's said that Libras get along best with Aquarians, Geminis and other Libras, but I've been close to Virgos, Taureans, Gemini, Capricorns and Pisces as well.

8. Gravity

Gravity Witness

I'm an Aquarius.

Traits:
    Those born under the sign of Aquarius not only march to a different drummer, they make up new music as they go along. They are 'mind oriented' individuals, whose thoughts never stop tick-tocking over. Because of their high focus on intellectual exploration, many inventors, eccentrics and highly original trailblazers are born under this sign.

But in everyday terms, most Aquarians are extremely humanitarian and often involved in social programs that assist others. They can also be objective in judgement, for they never let their emotions get in the way. Outgoing and amiable, Aquarians attract friends wherever they go and those whom Aquarians befriend have their unswerving loyalty.

Aquarians are the zodiac's most mysterious and unusual people - and no two are anything alike. Those born under this sign - ruled by innovative and non-conformist Uranus - march to the beat of their own drum. They see life in a different way. Others quite frequently think their habits and ideas are eccentric or crazy in some way, but it is this uniqueness that makes them so special. The Aquarian mind is extremely quick and they never seem to stop thinking (it is interesting to note that many born under this sign suffer from insomnia.) Aquarians usually have strong political, environmental or social beliefs. But whether it is a relationship, career or cause - Aquarians are happiest when they have "something" to believe in and nurture.

I do have strong beliefs on all sorts of topics, whether it's political, social or humanitarian, my minds works 24/7, I'm creative, love writing and singing (although others' ears are hurting at that point :D). About other people, I don't care what opinion you have on certain topics as long as their is respect for other people's beliefs...that's something I really think is important, respect for other people and their beliefs. I'm a 'mind orientated individual', I can easily be on my own but I do like it to spend time with my loved ones / close friends. I can be stubborn at times :D but I know when I'm wrong and I never find it difficult to say sorry to someone. I know at first I can be considered as...lets just say I don't open up easily but once you get to know me I'm a loyal and easy going person but if someone betrays me or hurts me it's bye bye ;)

9. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I'm a Gemini.:angel:

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I don't really read up on stuff like this. But I'm a Libra and it doesn't really fit me for the most part. It's all "you're a social butterfly and love to shop! You're a natural born leader!" Meanwhile, I'm antisocial, I HATE shopping and I wouldn't call myself a leader. But whatever. :p

11. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

I'm a Capricorn and it quite fits me:

Practical
    Disciplined / methodical / organized
    Prudent / cautious / careful
    Ambitious / focused
    Trustworthy / dependable / reliable
    Serious
    Self-reliant / independent
    Steadfast / persevering / stable
    Persistent / dedicated
    Hard-working
    Rational / reasonable
    Responsible
    Shrewd / wise
    Aloof / businesslike
    Tenacious
    Self-critical
    Traditional / conventional
    Career-oriented
    Authoritative
    Competent
    Strong

I like practical things, and I'm organized as well (in mind and at work) but other parts of life i can be very messy:rolleyes:
    I'm ambitious and stubborn as hell, I always do what i want to do, and if it comes to that i can be very persistent as well.
    I'm hard-working, too if I'm interested. And I'm quite career-oriented, bit it's not #1.

But I'm not serious all the time, not so traditional and if there's something i'm not interested in, i'm not focused at all

12. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I’m also a Cancerian

Good traits….
    Emotional and loving- Yeah I can be too emotional though
    Intuitive and Imaginative.-Yeah big time. I have an over active imagination.
    Shrewd and cautious.- Yeah I can be too cautious, overly cautious that sometimes I don’t do what I’d like to. Shrewd yeah I do tend to be astute.
    Protective and sympathetic- Yes totally, I always try to see things from others’ perspectives. Protective of my friends and my family, and what is right in the world.

Negative traits
    Changeable and moody- Hmmm lol yeah totally. I’m a brooding moody person. I can change my mood quiet easily in a short space of time. I can be a diva!( not nasty but sulky lol)
    Overemotional and touchy. Yeah similar to the first one.
    Clinging and unable to let go. Yeah lol. Totally.

13. CSINEWYORK000

CSINEWYORK000 Lab Technician

COOL! I'm a Carpicorn Too !

Were one of a kind! LOL :lol::lol::lol:

As far as traits go....

Practical

Disciplined - Tottally

Organized - More or less.

Moody -Tottaly

Ambitious / focused - 100%

Career-oriented -100%

Self-critical -can be at times.

Hard-working - depends on the mood. But I worlk well underpressure so I get things done anyway.

Rational - yep (when my conscience is not clowded by emotion)

Strong - Try to be (though its tough)

Responsible - very very.

Trustworthy / dependable - Your secret is safe with me.

Best Match : Virgo:adore: , Capricorn, and Taurus.

Worst Match: Pieces,Aquarius, cancer, etc... water signs.

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I'm an Aries. I don't follow astrological signs and don't believe they have an influence on how someones personality or traits are. Its all how and where you grew up or raised. Some of the traits of an Aries fits me, others don't.

However I do find it interesting that Aries are supposed to get along well with Leo's, my husband is a Leo.

15. bubbles

bubbles CSI Level Two

Hmm, after a crazy day at work, I've decided I'm nothing like a capricorn. I'm not practical, I'm dopey. I'm not organised, I'm the opposite.

But then again, I guess a lot of the others go.