What's on their answering machines....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee hee.

Archie: Hi. I'm too busy watching Star Trek obsessively and being worshipped in my Full-Length Archieness by every woman on Earth (and surrounding solar systems) to pick up the phone, so leave a message after the sound and I'll get back to you in a couple of episodes. Toodles. <beep>

Gregs: You've reached Greg but since I've become a CSI I no longer have a life and have no time to call you back, plus I've lost all my friends anyway so you most likly have the wrong number. If you are Grissom - haven't I done enough for one day? *BEEP*

Nick: Stokes here, leave a message, if you don't hear back from me I'm probably dead. *BEEP*

Grissom: I must be cruel only to be kind; Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind - William Shakespeare. Leave a message. BEEP.

Catherine: "You've reached CSI3 Willows, I'm away from the phone. Either working, sleeping, or trying to bond with my out of control daughter, or I could be with a man. leave me a message, I might even get back to you." *BEEP*

Sara: "I'm not here" long pause "just like usual" *BEEP*

"Hi this is Sara...Gil, stop it...I can't get to the phone right now...Gillll....ooh, do that again. So leave a message and I'll get back to you whenever we finally get through...all right, I'm coming, oh heck, kiss me already. *beep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back