What's on their answering machines....?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Ex_Mrs_Maclom, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ex_Mrs_Maclom

Ex_Mrs_Maclom Hit and Run

This is something funny I just thought of. It's kind of like quotes you'll never hear. What's on the team's answering machines? There used to be a thread about this sometime or another but I can't find it so I'm starting it up again.

Ok here's my lame attempt.

Grissom: Be afraid, be very afraid.
    ~~~~~~~~~~`

Ok guys add your own. Be creative. Be funny.

2. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

HEy, fun idea!!!!

Nick Stokes' answering machine: "Howdy! I'm not home -- I'm out making sure the bad guys don't get away. Leave a message... and don't forget to smell some roses today!"

:)

3. Calihan

Calihan Captain

Greg's: If this is the phone company I sent in the money. If it's Nick or Warrick you guys owe me money. If it's mom or dad please send money. If it's my bank you didn't loan me enough money. If it's a woman don't worry I have money.

Nick: Leave a messgae and I'll cal you back soon, if you leave a sexy message I'll call you back sooner.

4. TQW007

TQW007 Witness

Sara: A is for alcohol B is for beer, one of those reasons is why I'm not here. (o'SNAP)

Catherine: I'm workin' intentionally avoiding your call. Don't bother leaving a message because I won't get back to you.

Warrick: Listen ladies... stop calling my 'fro and start callin' me!

5. Celtic_angel

Celtic_angel Police Officer

Grissom: If this is one of my bugs please, please, please come home! I've saved some grain for you. Want a better tank? Want money? You'll get it, just come home!*cries*

6. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Squeaky voice: Hi, this is Gil Grissom's favorite pet caterpillar. He is busy feeding his spiders and can't come to the phone. Please leave your message at the buzz.

Lady Heather: I would love to hear your fantasies. Please leave your credit card number and message at the sound of the whip.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha good one !! :D :lol:

8. happy_me_111

happy_me_111 Police Officer

Dude, I'm stealing this from Rent, but I could totally see Nick's Mom leaving a message like this on his answering machine:

SPEAK!

That was a very loud beep,
    I don't even know if this is working.
    Nick, Nick are you there, are you screening your calls?
    It's Mom. We wanted to call and say we LOVE you and we'll miss you tomorrow. Cindy and the kids are here, send their love.
    OH! I hope you like the hotplate. Just don't leave it on, dear, when you leave the house.
    Oh, and Nick... we're sorry to hear that Sara dumped you.. I say C'est La Vie.
    So let her be a lesibiannnn.... there are other fishies in the sea!

9. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

oh my god...that's fantastic!

if that really happened i would die laughing! i so wanna be mark's mother though...

...i'll think of one eventually...just give me a minute.

10. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

Nick's: Sorry I am not able to come to the phone right now, I am either being held at gunpoint by a crazy murderer, chased by a crazy stalker, or buried under ground by a crazy father. Please leave me a message. . . uh unless you are crazy, then just come and get me.

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hah, thats hilarious. So true!!

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

That is so funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Thanks, I just cackled at that, hahaha. Luckily nobody's home to hear my annoying laugh. :lol:

I can picture Greg having something like:

"Hey [long pause] What's up? [long pause] I haven't seen you in a while. [long pause] Wanna hang out later? [long pause] Okay cool.[long pause] But this is my answering machine, sorry. Leave a message and I'll get back to you about hanging out."

My brother had that a while ago. I felt like an idiot, I thought I was actually talking to him. LOL.
    :lol:

14. nickstokesfan

nickstokesfan Coroner

LOL, Lia! That's too funny. :) And I could really imagine Greg doing it. :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Ecklie: Mother, I'm recording the answering machine message, I can't talk- Dammit! Look what you've done!? [clears throat] This is Conrad Ecklie, disregard any previous statements. Leave yor message after the- [beep]

Nick: Hey, ladies, I'm here all night! Call me? ((You can almost hear the flirtacious wink))

Catherine: I'm normally not home, so call my cell!

Grissom: If I'm not here, I'm either admiring Sara from afar (or rejecting her), flirting with Sofia, or screwing with Ecklie's life. Not to worry (if you're not either of those people). Leave a message after the tone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.