What's on their answering machines....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chuckita said:
Grissom records a message -

"Hello, you've reached the home of Jim Brass. If you are not already aware, I regret to inform you that Jim is in hospital recovering from gunshot wounds. In consideration of what he has been through this year please don't make any references to guns. Jim is doing well and I'm sure when he's out he will reply to your messages faster than a speeding bullet. Aah, shoot.
ROFLMAO. :lol:
Ohh Grissom. XD

Grissom: Hi, I'm emotionally unavailable right now, please leave a message.

*note: I didn't make that up. Someone else did. I can't remember who, but definitely someone hilarious.

FrogBag said:
Grissom: Hi, I'm emotionally unavailable right now, please leave a message.

*note: I didn't make that up. Someone else did. I can't remember who, but definitely someone hilarious.

Definatly, I loved that one.

LOL Me too.

I love the idea, and I gotta say thank you since the NY group is getting some hiliarious responses too after I posted it there.

Grissom: The bugs The bugs will get you.. Oh hi Nick.
Cath: Grissom stop calling me you know i live at the lab!

Thank you for calling the Las Vegas Police Department. In order to combact the high amount of crimes committed every week on a Thursday, coupled with having only two detectives most weeks, we have set up this toll-free number making confessing to crimes ever so easy! If you know the extension you require please enter it now.

For Manslaughter press 3-5
For Murder Two press 10-15
For Murder One press 25+
For Drugs press the # key

Crysthala said:
.... Oh, by the way, Crysthala? That's the Adult Content Rule that's speeding toward you at the speed of sound....

Right-o, then. Good to see that we are all crsytal clear on the Adult Content Rule. Cheers for the timely reminder to one and all.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
Hi it's Nick sorry I can't come to the phone right now but the ladies at the syndrome thread have me flying all over the place this summer. They have me in Markham, London, Montreal, Vancouver, the Washington area, Massaahusetts, and everywhere they can think to send me. I will be checking in for my messages so if you have anything to say please leave it after the beep.

yeah thats right! hell be in london a lot this summer just so you know :p

:lol: That was a good one.
Hodges: Hiiii, you've reached the Full David Hodges Experience Hotline. To leave a message telling me how attractive my gray hairs are, press 1. To play the Dukes of Hazzard board game, press 2. To have me utilize my intense snappish comedy, you don't have to press anything... it's there regardless. Have a nice life.

Sara: Hi, you've reached Sara Sidle. I'm either at work, chasing after Grissom, or listening to my police scanner. I probably won't ever get around to listening to my messages, but if you wanna leave one anyway, go right ahead (police scanner static in background) ((BEEEEEEEEP))

Greg:"Hi, you've reached Greg Sanders. I'm not home right now, but please leave:'in a bottle,' 'from the President of the United States', and 'text,' after the beep."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back