What's on their answering machines....?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Ex_Mrs_Maclom, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lia

Lia Lab Technician

Ohhhh. It took me a while to get that, but ROFL.

I'd hate if I heard that on a message machine, I'd be like "......uhmmmmmmmmmm"

:/ haha.

2. MrsGregHSanders

MrsGregHSanders Police Officer

I'm glad that someone figured it out. I was afraid that it was to much of a stretch.

3. bugladysanders

bugladysanders Witness

Lol I don't get it... But I am English...

4. GregForNick

GregForNick Hit and Run

Greg: Hello this is Gregory Sanders, I'm either here and ignoring you, At work, Necking Marilyn Manson or missing Nick. Anyway leave a message after the beep *Beep*

5. meandmac

meandmac Rookie

Cath: Hi you've reached me if you're warrick press one if it's Grissom press two if it's Lindsey GET BACK HOME NOW!

6. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Hehe .. I sure does love that Saint video.

7. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Catherine- STOP CALLING ME, I DO NOT STRIP ANYMORE! And if that wasn't why you were calling me, you know what to do.

Greg (Side Note: I Love Fall Out Boy) *Singing*- This has been said so many times that I'm not sure if it matters.

8. Trevor

Trevor CSI Level Two

I did something like this a while back

Greg: Hello you've reached...*muffled voice* Yeah I'd like a large number three with cheese, 2 large fries, a large chocolate shake and...[BEEP]

Catherine: Hello you've reached...NO NOT YET LINDSEY! you've reached I SAID NOT YET! you've reached LINDSEY I'M ON THE FUC- [BEEP]

Grissom: *singing* Believe it or not Grissom isn't home, where could he be. If I were home I'd pick up the phone, but I'm not. So leave a message after the beep. *singing ends* [BEEP]

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

gregs: "if you called the right number you will already know whos house this is and if this is nick i want my x box back, borrow it for a week my ass"

nicks: "this is nick stokes, im not in right now and if this is greg calling i heard your message and i just want to know how much it was, but not because i broke it"

warricks: "this is warrick, if this is greg calling you better leave a message saying why you let nick borrow you x box and not me"

grissom: "helo this is gill grissom, im not in right now please leave a messege, unless your name is greg sanders conplaing about nick"

sara: "this is sara, im not in right now and before you leave a messege nick, for the last time i dont know how to fix game systems"

catherine: "this is catherine and linseys house, were not in right now, or linsey doesn't want to get off the counch and answer the phone, so please leave a messege, and warrick linsey doesn't have a x box you can borrow"

bobbys: "this is bobby dawson, om not in right now and if this greg i warned you about nick but you didn't listen, have fun playing with your broken x box"

10. MrsGregHSanders

Poor Greg, he doesn't have is x-box no more. :(

11. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

Oh...what the hell ;)

Nick: "I'm too busy to come to the phone right now. Out trying to redeem another wayward woman, if you catch my drift. When you hear the beep, you know what to do."

Grissom: "I'm likely in the middle of something more important than taking your call. Probably involves chemicals and a fetal pig. You can leave a message and if I'm not feeling antisocial then I'll get back to you. Maybe."

12. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Sara: "Im not available right now but if you want you can call Grissom im probably with him or if he doesnt answer either well ummm... we're busy."

13. MrsGregHSanders

Warrick: "Hey you've reached Warrick Brown. I'm out proving to the thugs I grew up with that I made something of myself, and can't get to the phone. Leave a message."

14. bugladysanders

bugladysanders Witness

Amazing MrsGregHSanders Thats a good 'un!

15. MrsGregHSanders

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.