What's on their answering machines....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a Cellphone thread I remember being on there.
Grissom:*In a High squeeky voice* Help me help me help me.
*In a low tone* Don't worry Sara I'll save you.
Oh hold on.
Sorry I can't pick up the phone right now I'm playing house with my Bugs and planning my future.
I know it's corny don't shoot me.

catherine: hey this is... STOP IT LYNDS ... catherine, if your... YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT SKIRT...lisnin to this then im not home... GET OFF THE PHONE IM DOING SOMETHING...(lyndesy) i hate you mom...GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE B... (beep)

i no it was lame but i tryed

Hi it's Nick sorry I can't come to the phone right now but the ladies at the syndrome thread have me flying all over the place this summer. They have me in Markham, London, Montreal, Vancouver, the Washington area, Massaahusetts, and everywhere they can think to send me. I will be checking in for my messages so if you have anything to say please leave it after the beep.

Greg: Hey, this is Greg Sanders. I can't come to the phone right now, I'm busy trying to figure out how to work this ChemLab 500 thing. Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you ASAP. <explosion>

Warrick: Catherine, you really need to stop calling. It's worrying the missus.

Nick: <shriek> OHMIGOD! MADDEN NFL 2006! CAN WE PlAY IT NOW?! PLEAAAAASE?! Aww, come on, Greg...

Catherine: I'm currently busy helping my daughter with her homework. If you are a man, please hang up now, as I am currently riding my high horse and cannot stoop to the level of.... ***EDITED for adult content. Please be mindiful that there are MINORS in this Forum and Board. Thank you. ***

However, if you are Warrick, please come over and do the nasty with me immediately. Oh, by the way, Crysthala? That's the Adult Content Rule that's speeding toward you at the speed of sound...

Sara: Hey, this is Sara. Try my cellphone, or if I don't pick up, call me later. Grissom's taking me to the body farm. Hey Griss? Your spider's staring at me. With all eight eyes.

Grissom: My spider is NOT staring at you, Sara. Oh, um, hi, this is Grissom. Leave a message after the beep. Unless you're Catherine. No, Catherine, I will not tell you who I'm dating. Oh, and I do have CallerID. Please stop leaving weird messages on my answering machine, okay? You know who you are.

Ecklie: <high piched voice> Conrad, Conrad, save me! <low pitched voice> It's all okay now! I'm here! <high pitched voice> Oh thank God, Conrad is here! Yaaay! <low pitched voice> It's okay! I'm here! Gimme a kiss... And Grissom, I'm NOT leaving weird messages on your answering machine. Someone is hijacking my phone line.

Crysthala said:
Greg: Hey, this is Greg Sanders. I can't come to the phone right now, I'm busy trying to figure out how to work this ChemLab 500 thing. Leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you ASAP. <explosion>

Nick: <shriek> OHMIGOD! MADDEN NFL 2006! CAN WE PlAY IT NOW?! PLEAAAAASE?! Aww, come on, Greg...

Catherine: I'm currently busy helping my daughter with her homework. If you are a man, please hang up now, as I am currently riding my high horse and cannot stoop to the level of....***EDITED for adult content. Please be mindiful that there are MINORS in this Forum and Board. Thank you.***

However, if you are Warrick, please come over and do the nasty with me immediately. Oh, by the way, Crysthala? That's the Adult Content Rule that's speeding toward you at the speed of sound...

Sara: Hey, this is Sara. Try my cellphone, or if I don't pick up, call me later. Grissom's taking me to the body farm. Hey Griss? Your spider's staring at me. With all eight eyes.

Grissom: My spider is NOT staring at you, Sara. Oh, um, hi, this is Grissom. Leave a message after the beep. Unless you're Catherine. No, Catherine, I will not tell you who I'm dating. Oh, and I do have CallerID. Please stop leaving weird messages on my answering machine, okay? You know who you are.

Ecklie: <high piched voice> Conrad, Conrad, save me! <low pitched voice> It's all okay now! I'm here! <high pitched voice> Oh thank God, Conrad is here! Yaaay! <low pitched voice> It's okay! I'm here! Gimme a kiss... And Grissom, I'm NOT leaving weird messages on your answering machine. Someone is hijacking my phone line.

Dear God, that's hilarious! I'm literally rolling on the floor. :lol:

Crysthala said:

Catherine: I'm currently busy helping my daughter with her homework. If you are a man, please hang up now, as I am currently riding my high horse and cannot stoop to the level of..... ***EDITED for adult content. Please be mindiful that there are MINORS in this Forum and Board. Thank you.***

Wow, it's very cool! :D It's like a mini- fanfic :p

Greg's: If this is the phone company I sent in the money. If it's Nick or Warrick you guys owe me money. If it's mom or dad please send money. If it's my bank you didn't loan me enough money. If it's a woman don't worry I have money.

I found that one a while ago on basicjokes.com, it's a good one all right.

gregs "i might be open twenty four sevan but a man has to go to the bathroom"

nicks "you message is like throwing a potatoe chip, it wont go far"

warrick "if i dont like you then why would i answer"

sara "if i dont answer that means i like my job more than you"

doc rob "als taxadermy you suck em we stuff em"

hodges "gettin rid of greys"

:lol: :D :) :devil: :p
this is a fun thread

Nick: Howdy partner, ......

***EDITED for adult content. Please be mindful that there are MINORS in this Forum and this Board. Thank you.***

....... Crap my mother is here.

Grissom records a message -

"Hello, you've reached the home of Jim Brass. If you are not already aware, I regret to inform you that Jim is in hospital recovering from gunshot wounds. In consideration of what he has been through this year please don't make any references to guns. Jim is doing well and I'm sure when he's out he will reply to your messages faster than a speeding bullet. Aah, shoot.

xxcatherinexx said:
catherine: hey this is... STOP IT LYNDS ... catherine, if your... YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT SKIRT...lisnin to this then im not home... GET OFF THE PHONE IM DOING SOMETHING...(lyndesy) i hate you mom...GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE B... (beep)

LOL!! These are all hilarious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back