What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

i like csi in terms of storyine during the ealier seasons like season 4 and 5 while i like csi miami because it is not too violent but my favorite csi is csi ny in terms of storylines and characters especially flack and danny(although i adore the rest of the cast too*hint**adam ross*lol)

The orginal for me :) Though I do watch all of them, I'm the kind that enjoys the original, but I admit NY comes in a close second, cause Danny's such a cutie :p

The original is what I fell in love with and I still think it's the best. New York is a good second as they've had some really good episodes the last few years (especially season finale's). Miami I use to make sure I have a good nights sleep at least once a week - it's my cure for insomnia since I can usually count on it to put me to sleep. :)

Susan

My fave is CSI, after all it was the show which started it all, and in my opinion is still the best, I'm also beginning to get hooked on NY, but Miami, I don't think I'll ever get into, I really don't like it...

The original is my favorite now. When Miami first started out I really loved that one but in the last couple of years I've grown bored with it. I do love when the show the skylines and stuff though still. NY I have never watched a whole episode yet.

My favorite cast is the Original CSI too.

Miami...For the sole reason of Speed and Delko:drool:...Kidding...I like Miami because the story line is much more action packed. I mean in the original, which I also like, you see Grissom take out his gun only once. The first time you see Horatio Caine, in Cross Jurisdictions, he has his gun out and is entering his suspects house. I also like the sunnies and H's corny one liners. Also all of the characters are drop dead sexy and Miami is a very sexy city.

Vegas is a tie with Miami, the stories are darker and the characters are much more serious. Grissom is a bit stranger than Horatio, but his anti-social personality adds to the appeal to the show itself. Vegas is also a darker city, I love watching Vegas and than Miami and seeing the sheer differences in the shows.

As for New York, the only episodes that I have seen were cross overs with Miami, so I can't really make a decision about what I have and what I haven't seen. But in the single episode that I have seen I thought that it was interesting, so it is at the bottom of my list, if only because I don't know enough about it to make a distinction. Okay, I think this is long enough so...*Need4Speed* out!

I like CSI: Miami out of all three the most. CSI: NY is close behind, but I don't even watch LV much. I know who the characters are, and that's about it. I'm a Miami Fan. :D

I like all shows, but I like CSI: LV best. I just like the storylines the most. I sometimes watch CSI: Miami too, but it doesn't compare to LV. I think.

My rankings:

1. Miami
2. LV
3. NY

I would've ranked LV #1 were it not for the huge void left by Sara's departure. :(

This was pretty hard to do! I like them all so much :lol:
1. Miami. I got to have my Jon! And their storylines are pretty creative and exciting.

2. NY. Mainly because of Danny and Flack :lol: But the city and everything on the show is different from the others and its really interesting.

3. LV. They dont have as much exciting "cop" scenes like Miami and NY do but I do think their storylines are really creative and interesting.

Back