What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

I thought this thread was actually gonna be a war zone! :lol:, no this one is better - No this one is better!

Personally I'm loving NY, honestly I was a little skeptical at first, you know, another one?! But 10mins into an episode & Boom!! I was completely hooked! The crimes are creative (to put it mildly) I do like, unlike some, the mix between character interaction with actual crimes and I think it has the most likeable cast. All the guys rock - sexy man Messer, followed by Flack, Hawkes & Adam. Mac & Sid - well they're just cool. Stella, could the woman be any smarter? Lindsay - I adore her! Aiden (R.I.P) well she was ass kicking and then some 'Could you not check out my ass?', Peyton with the worst English accent ever was cool for the simple fact she made Mac happy. The NY women rock! With the exception of Kendall, I just can't like her! :lol: sorry! x

Miami? Bullet Gal Calleigh, she's awesome. Alexx lovely too, Eric *dirty grin* but the stand out? Big H 'And those gentlemen, are trucks' *puts shades on* how we ever knew anything before Horatio? The man is a true legend (if y'all haven't already, please, please check out Jim Carrey/CSI on YT = fab!). The only doubtful ep I seen was the whole, one bullet to shoot a moving target bang on the compressed gas canister & save us all from a truck of C4 crashing into Turkey Point or somewhere like that. But if anyone can do it, H can! :D

LV I watched, thought the Tarantino eps were some of the best across the entire franchise but I can honestly take it or leave it. I don't understand the whole Warrick thing at the mo but I'm sure there's a point to it all. :rolleyes:

Without all 3, no cross overs would exist which would make the world we live in seriously depressing!

*runs away apologising for my essay - my vote's on NY :D*

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

CSI NY my personal take

I'm very critic regarding the plotlines . However i think It has a great potencial that sometimes it's wasted

Mac and Stella--> the best ship ands the only one so far. Great actors to portray such complex characters

and a bunch of great characters and talented actors as Flack, Adam, Hawkes and Sid

I tried with the other two CSI. And only CSI Miami kept me watching

I hope Sophia Milos will be back in CSI Miami or as Special guest star in CSI NY

It would be great she could portray Stella's long lost sister

Debbie

3. Dims

Dims Hit and Run

i only got into the franchise very recently and my reason for doing so were Danny and Lindsay from CSI:New York. Funny enough the only one to not be shown here from the cable channel that has the other two CSI shows. I watched it by accident in a small greek channel and it was the city of dolls ( i think and i got hooked)...it was my first and only option untill the lack of DL this season..then by accident i started watching CSI:Miami and i really really like it...especially the characters of Horatio and Calleigh...

so right now i am torn....

maybe because i have this huge soft spot for Lindsay, CSI:NEW YORK gets my vote...but only for her!;)

4. caz

caz Victim

Well I only have watched CSI LV from last year, but I have watched them all from either online or dvd. and im hooked.

But now im up to date i am watching the others and id say NY is getting watched more now :)

But LV is much better

5. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

CSI New York, blame Mac :drool:, then we watch CSI Miami :cool: and when CSI Las Vegas is on, so are my headsets :guffaw: Sorry, couldn't resist. It's just not my cup of tea since Grissom lost his beard. So you can blame him as wel :devil:

6. lunalupi

lunalupi Victim

CSI:LV is still my favourite, although I am really getting into CSI:Miami now as LV is getting a bit same-ish after so many episodes!

Really not a fan of CSI:NY, as some of the storylines and events are a bit far-fetched ("You Only Die Once" with that car and the dodgy 3D animation when it crashed anyone?), and one of the things that got me into CSI is how believable the cases and evidence can be (even if it isn't!).

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  7. Austin

Austin Hit and Run

I've watched all 3 of them but I LOVE LAS VEGAS.
    I've watched it so much I've really became attached to those guys.
    I know it's silly but I can't help it!

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I've probably posted in this thread before, but my opinions have changed. I used to love CSI LV and Miami. Unfortunately I feel Miami has nose dived after season 3 and I'm now considering writing it off all together and LV is a bit hit or miss each season.

In my opinion, CSI New York is far better than Las Vegas and Miami put together, and then some. The episodes are better and so far I have never ever come across an episode which I dislike. The characters are used far better and the New York setting works so well with the episodes.

9. Sabella

Sabella Victim

CSI: LV just because of Grissom, although CSI: NY seems to have better storylines at the moment.

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

LV is my #1. I watched for a long time Miami but I stopped 'cause it's started to be boring. After LV is NY - I really enjoy this show but it'll never be #1.

11. Debby

Debby Hit and Run

I love all three of them, but right now I like CSI Miami the most! :)

12. tenchi74

tenchi74 Victim

Can't touch the orignal.

NY and Miami are so boring and so unrealistic

13. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Miami is my first love.

I also like LV, but not so much this season.

I've watched NY probably twice in my life; it doesn't do much for me.

14. Peteuk

Peteuk Civilian

Its got to be CSI normal version its better then other two but don't get my wrong there still good watch.

15. 27dayz

27dayz Police Officer

I always used to like CSI:LV the best, but with the last couple of seasons, I found myself turning to the other spinoffs. I'm really staring to get into New York. On the other hand, I have always disliked Miami. I'm not David Caruso's biggest fan.