What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. vinganca

vinganca Civilian

Same here. :) NY is by far my favorite; I also really enjoy LV, but I never really got into Miami.

I am amazed at how accurately they capture the 'vibe' of NYC on CSI NY. Lots of little things on the show make me giggle and think "yep, that's home !" Just the way the characters talk, their mannerisms, the settings, the feel of it all...is actually quite realistic; they do a fantastic job of capturing the essence of the city. Watching a CSI NY episode is great for those moments where I'm feeling nostalgic and missing home but can't call anyone there b/c it's 3 a.m. on the east coast, lol.

And IMHO, NY has the best music selections. :cool:

Anyone here who lives in Vegas or Miami? How well do they replicate your hometown on CSI? Inquiring minds want to know.

lol, I also resisted watching the original CSI when it first came out, despite everyone raving about it and telling me I'd love it (since I'm a huge mystery fan). I was like "meh, do we really need another stupid cop drama?" Needless to say, I've since changed my mind about that! :p

2. Misscrankypants

Misscrankypants Hit and Run

I'm going to stick with the original CSI.

I tried with NY, I really did but then I turned on a random ep on spike and Mac was disarming a bomb. It just got too out to belive anymore. Also, evryone on NY is a detective, not a CSI, that just bugs.

Oh Miami, even my favorite actor of my childhood (Vincent Ventresca) making an apperance couldn't keep me interested.

besides, Nick + Greg = more hotness than all of CSI,M,NY put together.:drool:

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

My Fave....Miami. Never really seen the others. But I'm addicted to Miami.

4. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

What a question is that?? Miami all the way :hugegrin:

Wanna know why??
    1# we have the best characters off all:
    - Calleigh Duquesne, the bullet girl, this action woman who everyone wanna have, but, she's only for Eric :guffaw: ; Eric Delko, the hottest guys of CSI, anyone else have that body, that smile, that charm, that beauty :drool::drool:; Horatio Caine, with that style and charm anyone can beat him, oh yeah :drool:; Ryan Wolfe the man with the strongest personality, the most beautiful eyes and that's all :p; Natalia Boa Vista, the sweetest person of the world and she knows woman are better than man oh yeah ;);) Frank Tripp our adorable Texas Guy :) then we have Tara Price but I can't say anything about her [I don't like her, but don't tell anyone else :guffaw:]
    2# We beat the guiness, oh yeah, no.1 show :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:
    3# We have the most beautiful city. Miami rocks !!
    4# We have the most beautiful couple, Calleigh & Eric !!
    And many many many more things that I don't need to say here eheh ;)

CSI MIAMI IS THE BEST EVER OH YEAH !!!!

5. Sam-Maddy

Sam-Maddy Rookie

I gotta go with NY. I never really got into the original and Miami is a little too much Horatio saves the day for my taste.

6. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Shouldn't this thread have a vote? Then we'd really see which is the best...

Miami, duh!

But it's all in the opinion.

7. 1luckygirl210

1luckygirl210 Victim

MIAMI NO DOUBT
    MAINLY CUZ ADAM RODRIGUEZ ISN'T BAD TO LOOK AT.....
    [​IMG]LUV U PAPI....LOL:eek::p:drool:

8. CsiFreak-

CsiFreak- Victim

I'm gonna have to go with CSI: NY. There are more chase scene on New York than on Miami or Las Vegas!:lol:

9. lmd2010

lmd2010 Victim

Well i've never truly had a favorite I suppose, until recently. I've liked the shows equally but some of the recent changes have swayed me otherwise.

NY would have to be my current favorite. I love the characters, all of them, and the interactions between them. At first I was worried about the Danny/Linds baby, but now I like the plot. They're real people, things happen.

Miami next. It would've been a tie for first but I miss Speedle, and since he died the show's been altered for me. Plus, I don't personally care for Natalia or Ryan. Neither of them are enjoyable to me.

Vegas last, sad to say. With Warricks death, Grissom leaving, and some new girl that I could care less for, the show seems to be going down the tubes for me.

10. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

My favorite is LV. It just seems to be more interested in the science aspect of it. I do like NY though as others have said, it really gives the NY vibe.

Sorry, not a fan of Miami.

11. SaraRozic

SaraRozic Victim

CSI NY without no doubt!

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

CSI: Miami used to be my favourite but now it's too glamorous looking and the stories are not as realistic. They also seem to surround the stories around Horatio too much.:(

So I will have to say CSI: NY, it's more down to earth and they spread the stories around the cast evenly. :thumbsup:

CSI, is still a great show and I watch it every week.:)

13. SaraRozic

SaraRozic Victim

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Thanks for the promo, SaraRozic - but let's take discussion of the game to the thread in the Merchandise forum. :)

15. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I think if you look at this current season, you will find that the original CSI is at its best game and really doing well. With the addition of Riley Adams and Langston, they've added some good fresh faces and mixed it up a little.

I think CSI: NY and CSI: Miami are dead last. :lol: Both are miserably horrible this season and just not worth watching.