What's better C.S.I. / C.S.I. NY or C.S.I. Miami

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Caine, Mar 2, 2007.

1. CSIvela

CSIvela Hit and Run

CSI: LV. You can't beat originals, ever.

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

CSI: Las Vegas the one, the only, the original. Can't beat that! Although I do watch NY now but love LV more.

3. steph_r

steph_r Witness

My vote would go with the original CSI. I never got into Miami - Horatio just irritates me!, even though i will watch it, but NY is alright.
    But nothing beats the original :)

4. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

I Love CSI Miami, but right now the storylines aren't so great. So I would have to say CSI New York because the show is more focused on the forensics and not their personal lives and the storylines are getting better in each season.

5. Claire Conrad

Claire Conrad Witness

CSI:NY takes the cake, EVERY TIME! Vegas dwindled after they started the relationship between Grissom and Sara, and then the miniature killer didn't really get my attention. The whole series went down the tubes, in my opinion. Miami was okay, up until season 6... last season. 5 was allright, saying that they cleared up the Riaz thing, and a couple of more plots, but 6 just confused the crap out of me. I'm still confused.
    Now, I started watching NY around the time Personal Foul was playing... and I got into NY so fast, I think I was more attatched then I ever got attatched to Miami, even with David Caruso. NY is just the best. More story lines, and more couples that have either been: played with, tried, did and FAILED HORRIBLY!, or they just are up to par on what the viewers like to see. But... putting Danny and Lindsay back together on the show would be perfect.. then a little more between Mac and Stella..

so, over all, NY is the best. then Miami, then Vegas... it still has SOME interest, but not much...

6. xambau

xambau Hit and Run

i would definitely say that CSI LV is the best! it's the original one and the team is really great! i love all the characters. and the actors play their roles very well. good humor too! also, their cases are very interesting. nothing beats CSI LV! CSI LV forever!

7. Danny Caine

Danny Caine Misha's Minion Premium Member

Miami and NY.

I do watch Vegas though but it's not my list of favs I just watch it because it's the only show that keeps me interested in it. although some the storylines on Vegas this season aren't that interesting and I'm slowly losing my interest in the show because of the writer's strike and summer hiatus.

8. MelC

MelC Police Officer

I dont watch Miami so I cant comment on that. Right now I'm in LV end of season 7 and NY start of season 3, I know I'm far back at most of the plots, but here's my take anyway.

Acting-wise: I'd say LV, maybe because I dont see much chances for NY to express themselves much. Although there ARE scenes but I'm more impressed with LV.

Case-wise: LV before season 6 wins hands down (especially those serial killers). After season 6, it went downhill. Frankly speaking, I'm quite disappointed with NY's cases. There are many times where the case is so predictable and the suspect is just DUH! Or maybe it's just me (cause I watch like a gazillion movies a year).

Romance-wise: Right now, I havent seen much of Danny/Lindsay or Mac/Peyton yet so I cant comment that yet. I did become quite a fan of Smacked though. Their chemistry is just awesome! As for LV, I'm definately a Yobling fan, before season 6, there seems to be some moments and their chemistry is apparent but the discontinuity just piss me off. So, I'm leaning towards NY on this one.

Dialogue-wise: LV. Definately. Although some of NY's quotes can be quite funny but NY's lines seems a bit too cheesy for me. LV has a lot of witty remarks IMO. Just Brass' quotes are more than enough.

Others: One thing I might be quite annoyed about NY though, their roles are like interchangable. Hawkes turns from ME to CSI, that's fine with me. But every now and then he seems to be acting more like an ME. Then Flack's been acting too much like a CSI. And not to mention there are too many times the CSI team acts like police. I know technically they are, but still. I dont really remember them allowing others to put on the cuffs and do the chasing. Is it just me?

Of course, by all means this is just MY opinion. If you dont agree, feel free to comment. (with valid reasons though) ;)

9. Anagda

Anagda Civilian

My favorite is Las Vegas. It's the original CSI and the best one. I like New York too. But on the first place is LV :)

10. Gravity

Gravity Witness

Definitely CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Why? I just love it, good storylines, great acting, and...well, JF, WP, ES, WL...need I say more? :D

Then CSI:NY. Overall good storylines, Carmine :D

And lastly CSI:Miami. Storylines are ok but not that great, and the acting part...well, I just think Horatio/David Caruso lines are hilarious but at times I think, man, this is embarrassing ;)

11. HarleyQuinn

HarleyQuinn Witness

Call me old fashioned but I really like CSI: Las Vegas. :D I love all of it, and how amazing the show is and has been. <3 I love the plot lines, the story lines, and the acting... plus I love Las Vegas. ^^

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I think that before I've said Vegas, but my mind has been changing recently, and it's now NY. I've been watching alot more of it recently, and it's quickly becoming my fave show, I love the actors and the storylines, and also the fact that it's set in NYC... I kinda have an obsession with there... I still love Vegas, but NY is now my fave...

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm the same A_C! Said LV before but now it's NY. I still love LV though!

14. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

I'm gonna go with Miami - just because I started watching it first.
    It's so flashy,bright and dramatic while the other 2 shows are a little darker.

15. DonFlackLuvr

DonFlackLuvr Dead on Arrival

New York is definitely my favorite.. I think it is so much better than the other two..