What stuff do YOU want to see?

MacsGirlMel

Mac's Personal Assistant
Just thought I'd ask

1.CSI NY computer game
2.CSI Game Boy Advance game...NY or LV...
3.CSI NY guidebook
4.CSI LV second guidebook
5.CSI NY soundtrack
6. Action figures
Maybe there could be different versions of the figures...like Cool Hunter Danny with handball glove and sleevless shirt...Buried Alive Nick in the coffin (he'd come out of course)Charge of This Post Mac-shirtless :) Table Stakes shirtless Warrick...Mac in his lab coat...
Posters-I soo want a nice Mac/Stella or CSI NY cast poster for my room
-live action RP-Buffy and Angel and I'm sure other series have 'em...although with this type of show, I'm not sure how it'd work
-hey how about "CSI lab kit in a box?" LOL

As for my dream stuff....
Life sized battery operated action figures...I'd want a BOM(battery op Mac) and BOG(Battery op Grissom) And maybe some nice fuzzy stuffed ones to cuddle with at night.

As for my dream stuff....
Life sized battery operated action figures...I'd want a BOM(battery op Mac) and BOG(Battery op Grissom) And maybe some nice fuzzy stuffed ones to cuddle with at night.
:lol: Incidentally, mine's not far behind. I was gonna suggest a life-sized doll. Action figures are kinda too stiff to cuddle up with... :devil:

Hmm... maybe a Snark Gun? Shoots 30 rounds of snipy remarks a minute? :p

But, heck, yeah, I'd want posters. Life-size ones, to be exact. :D

A new video-game for each show, but then more interactive. Kind of a combination of the current ones and Grand Theft Auto.

video games, posters, ACTION FIGURES!!!! lol a life-sized CSI team would be pretty amazing... I'd probably hang them from my ceiling in my room because there would be no room to put them in...

I can just imagine:
((One day, Sara S bought a life-sized CSI LV team set, shhe put them in her room and was then in her room for 98273498374 hours.))
Sara S's Mom: SARA! WHERE ARE YOU?
Sara: In my room!
Mom: What are you doing?
Sara: Admiring CSI characters!!

I would love to have a life size 'Nick Stokes' doll to snuggle with at night and will pay anyone that can make me one.....or just send George over

SaraSullivan said:
video games, posters, ACTION FIGURES!!!! lol a life-sized CSI team would be pretty amazing... I'd probably hang them from my ceiling in my room because there would be no room to put them in...

*Drools* I think its safe to day I like how you think :p

I want a Mac and a Grissom <G> Preferably shirtless <drool> And towel clad shower versions too! :devil:

I am gutter-y hehehe

The Lady Heather Dot Com Catalog: whips, chains, cuffs, piercing tools, ropes, leather vests, brass knuckles... :devil:

Dynamo1 that was a good one.
I wanna see a CSI simulator or maybe even a CSI bedroom theme. (I already know which two I'm getting.) :D

A PURCHASEABLE, FULLY WORKING GRISSOM CLONE!
Oh, you're speaking seriously?
Well, a friend of mine and I might be making a little Flash game called Adopt-A-CSI. Might. It's a remote possiblity.
I too would like to see a better CSI game, where there's actually character generation and interaction, and you can walk around and flirt with the characters (if you want) and even date them, and the cases can progress without you having to get that ONE TINY OBJECT ON THE GROUND RIGHT WHERE YOU'D NEVER LOOK FOR IT. <Chewbacca roar> Oh, and it'd be nice if the CSIs actually did something (I.E, if you miss that ONE TINY OBJECT ON THE GROUND RIGHT WHERE YOU'D NEVER LOOK FOR IT whatever CSI you're working with will find it for you. :) I would play that game ENDLESSLY.
Oh, and having character models that don't make the entirety of the poor cast look like trolls would be nice to.
In short, STOP BLOOOODY USING MACROMEDIA PROJECTOR. <twitch>

That would be pretty cool, but I think Maxis is busy at the moment. :lol:
No, it would be nice to be able to make yourself or play as one of the characters and see yourself solving crimes and stuff, though... that would be coooooool.

Back