What scares you the most in life?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by detectivebruce, Mar 12, 2007.

1. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

I used to constantly fear fires and dying in a fire, but now my worst fear is not succeeding. Almost everything we do in life is for money (as in working, going to school to get a good job, ect) and money is for luxury to make us happy. I try to just have fun with life, because you only live each day once and can't do anything over, but that little fear is always there.
    I also fear not fitting in, but that's dissaperaing, because I've found that most of the time, people actually do like you for who you are. And those who don't, who cares about them? (though it's hard not to when they're the ones everyone loves)
    I'm not afraid of being backstabbed as much anymore because it's happened so many times. I'm sorry xanessa, I know what you mean. :(

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

It's okay guys. Life is cruel. I'm used to a bunch of crap.

I used to be afraid of fires really bad. I think when I was in 3rd grade I'd keep having dreams and thoughts that one day a policeman would come up to me and tell me my parents were burnt in a fire and I could picture them screaming. It was horrible. :(

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

Oh man. I'm terrified of getting X-Rays. I've had to before and I cried in the ER, I was 15. hahaha.

I hate novaccaine in the mouth. It scares me, I don't like it, I'm afraid I'm going to be like permenatnly[sp?] numb. i know that's lame.

Flying is scary too. Since the whole 911 thing, I haven't gotten on a plane.

4. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

wow since 9/11!!?? thats crazy.. i mean its allright to be a little afraid but you cant let it take over your life, i'm that afraid of the dark anymore because of my friends, they locked me in a basement with no lights on.. yes cruel but the dark doesn't bug me.

since 9/11 ive been on 13 planes, and if i can do it.. you can do it too!!

5. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

well I don't want to just because my Dad was at the airport on 9/11 and I kept thinking what if? what if?!
    so I don't know that kind of scarred me off of flying for a long time. I can't even drive to the airport anymore. It's kind of an unrealistic fear.

The dark is a big one too. It just creeps me out.

6. Mariiah

Mariiah Dead on Arrival

I've been thinking about death a lot lately.
    I've realized I'm not really afraid of dying, but I can't help thinking what would happen to my life after I'm gone.
    If I died in a car accident or in some other way that would happen suddenly.
    What would they (my family) do to all my stuff?
    Books, teddy bears, clothes, CD:s, poems, texts saved on my computer etc...

Mostly I'm afraid about what would happen to my diaries (there's about 20 of them). I don't want anyone to read them, 'cos the text is so personal, but somehow it's depressing to think they would just burn all my words. Like they would wipe away my life.
    Wipe away all the little things I wanted to remember, tho good ones and the bad ones.
    Thinking if there suddenly was no one to remember all those things just makes me... frustrated.

So... My worst fear is that I would die suddenly and the world would forget I ever existed.

7. Rozatrinity751

Rozatrinity751 Dead on Arrival

Pain, pain scares me the most. To be tortured, like Lady Heather's daughter in an CSI ep, don't remember the name of the ep, but it left an impression on me. What that poor girl must of endured to the point where she actually bit off her own hand. Pain, its most frightening.

8. CSISidle

CSISidle Rookie

I am SOO there with you!!! But I do fear death. I fear it because I have athsma and I have felt so close to it, even wanted it at times. Death is a scary topic for me. Being close to death, no not close enough to get the defibulator out and charged to 360 but close enough to have one close by.