What scares you the most in life?

Mostly fear. Fear of being wrong, fear of embarresment, fear of something going terribly wrong like the Tim Speedle incident. And plus, you never know when you're going to lose your job.

Why do you ask? :)

Hmmm....let me think.....

Fundamentalist Christianity, tripping over telephone wires knocking the phone off a desk, and the climate of fear itself.

I'm afraid of the indubitableness of the inevitable, mostly because deep down I don't believe in heaven and hell, even though I want to, because then there's a fragment that I may still exist after I'm 'gone'. Since I only fear what will always eventually come to pass, I'm not particularly afraid of anything else for example I absolutely ADORE abseiling! :D

Wel....I have finallty decided on posting here. ;).

I'm afraid of not fulfilling my dreams. Not getting where I want to be in life, that I'll die on the streets or in some run-down home in a far-off corner of the world. However, I have no fear of death its self.......

hmmm... my kinda girl.
only when death approaches at your door. You will fear more than you ever had.

I am working on overcoming all my fears.

I think that the uncertainity of not knowing what is going to happen is what I fear the most. Will you get that promotion that you always wanted at work today? or will you get killed in a car crash on your way home from school?
Not knowing what will become of me is what scares me the most.

Spiders. That's it. I am not afraid of anything else. The episode in NY where the chef cooked insects and they showed the spider crawling in the lady's ear almost made me passout. I have full blown panic attacks when it comes to spiders. I am better now than when I was a teenager but I still go out of my way to avoid them at almost any cost.

like flacksgirl, I'm afraid of spiders.

I'm afraid of dying. I dunno why. I think it's because I have so much I'm looking forward to in the future, that I don't want it all to end. Also, all the unanswered questions, when will it happen? Will it be painful? Will it be quick or slow? What happens after you die?

That's really all I'm afraid of...oh yeah...and crazy people. They FREAK me OUT.

Since this doesn't have anything to do with forensic science, i'm moving this thread to misc.

Let's see... spiders (but I like other bugs), heights (but I enjoy climbing in trees), the dark (sometimes), and just the whole feeling of being afriad; I'm afraid because I don't know what will happen, or my mind makes me think I don't know what will happen.

my biggest fear is having CSI: Miami get cancelled...lol
no seriously my biggest fear is fear of being rejected by this really cute guy at school...his name is Ricky.

Back