What posters are on your wall?

I'm 36, so I don't have any posters, but I do have pictures, one is with angels or cherubs, one of me when I was 4 and several of my daughters.

I don't have posters anymore, I used to have lots and lots of them from Buffy and then I took them all down, I guess five years ago. Now I have some pictures of my little newphew, a couple of family and friends pics and a picture that was taken when my sister got married.

Anyone seen 'Sabrina the Teenage Which'? In one ep she's talking about how bad she wants to see this guy Harvey dressed like James Dean.. :p
That name sticked, so when I saw a poster of James Dean in a store, I just had to buy it. It was only then that I found out that he's dead for over 50 years.. :/ But it's on my wall now, and it looks good! :) It's in black-and-white, so a very casual thingie..

I have a poster of Italy winning the World Cup. Well, not exactly a poster; more like a newspaper cut-out.

Other than that, I don't have any other posters.

i have a black-and-white audrey hepburn poster (breakfast at tiffany's). it doesn't really fit the mood of my room (wild with a vegas color theme-black, red, silver) but i thought it looked cool so i bought it.

Roos! how did you get those Jorja posters??? Can I buy them somewhere??

I got Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Aeon Flux (gotta love Charlize), Half Light and Over the hedge :D

I went to the printing store, with some pictures of Jorja, and they printed them, in a nice poster size. :)

Back