SunsetBoulevard

moderator.exe
I have only CSI ones;
a few of the group
one poster on Eric Szmanda
one on George Eads
little articles
and LOADS of MARG ones I printed out :)

Hmm I used to have lots of posters on my wall...until well, I ripped them all of because it looked like a magazine exploded on my wall...right now I have:

A bunch of CSI cast etc. pictures
Dakota Fanning
Amy Lee
Kelly Clarkson

an urban poster from a girl laying down listening to music. that is the only one. to bad I don;t have any csi posters... I don;t even know how to get them here :p

I have only two posters on my wall, just what I need :p
New York
Brokeback Mountain

kimi said:
I have only two posters on my wall, just what I need :p
New York
Brokeback Mountain

I still want to get a very big one of NY but haven;t seen a nice one that is in my budget!

You mean NYC? If so, I don't like it too much...
BTW, I have a CSI NY poster which I'm never gonna put on my wall (I don't watch it). If you need it, PM me and I'll send it to you by post! :lol:

WillowsWannaBe said:
You mean NYC? If so, I don't like it too much...
BTW, I have a CSI NY poster which I'm never gonna put on my wall (I don't watch it). If you need it, PM me and I'll send it to you by post! :lol:

yes I meant NYC :lol:

tnx for the offer but I'm mainly just a csi: maimi fan :p

I have a poster from George Eads in a gold frame on my wall.

Than a original photo - heightened on poster format - from the Hong Kong Skyline by night.
Is in a simly frame. My father took this as he was occupational there.

A black & white poster with a sexy unknown man. In his arms hold he a baby.
Is so very sweet (in gold frame). :)

near the bed i have X-files poster 'i want to believe'
then above the TV i have CSI cast pic and between- CSI Miami cast pic :p
also i have few on my doors and closet..on doors i have CSI Miami printed pics... on closet, CSI pics and one 'i want to believe' pic with alien head :p
i planing to stick something else on my door and 'bed wall' :lol:

A little one from Eric Szmanda, from a magazine
one from The Darkness, bought after the concert
one from the love and rock musical 'hair'
a huge flag from Pink Floyd :D
lots of little posters and pictures from CSI
a little poster with a palmtree
the rest are photo's, pictures from actors and bands and a lot more

god. my room is tiny
and it looks even smaller with all my posters

i have a Queen one of the Bohemian Rhapsody Video scene.
I have three Celtic Football Club posters.
A Scarface one (Al Pacino looks cool in it)
One of a paiting of a bird I got from a museum in Amsterdam when I went there on holiday
A 2fast2furious one of a the Nissan Skyline, and I attached a smaller poster of Paul Walker to it hehe
Two DBZ posters (cause I;m still a fan. so immature ;) )
I used to have a big Stereophonics one from a concert but it kept falling down. so theres a gap there.

I have a poster form the Rolling Stones concert I went to at Fenway Park last summer and a Led Zeppelin poster.
Poster.jpg
Obviously that's the Zeppelin poster.

Actually neither of those are up right now because the corners with thethumbtacks are getting ripped, that and my bedroom fan kept blowing them down.

I have three posters still up, one is a different Rolling Stones poster which has the bigger bang logo and all the concert dates and cities. The other two are movie poster repiclas for the movies Jaws, and The Enforcer third movie in the Dirty Harry series.

LtKitty said:
near the bed i have X-files poster 'i want to believe'
:lol:

I SO WANT THAT! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ive got a CSI poster in which I got from a CSI calender, a few prints out of Eric Szmanda from 2 years ago. :rolleyes: And NW postsers...Iron Maiden..>Opeth.... Yep, that's it. :p

Back