What posters are on your wall?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by SunsetBoulevard, Aug 1, 2006.

1. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i have 4 HUGE johnny depp ones, 2 HUGE orlando bloom ones, 4 HUGE ville valo/HIM ones, and the rest of my walls/ceiling are covered with other smaller ones of the same sort of people/artists/bands

2. Guest

Guest Guest

O god I have a ton. Led zeppelin, rolling stones, ac/dc, kurt cobain, michale jordan, an entourage poster, curt schilling, and some more assorted smaller sports/music ones

3. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

long time ago i bought it in internet... guess there is no one left now :( don't remember wich site ( my stupid amnesia *orhowitisinenglish*) :lol:

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Is it the main picture, the one on the DVD case? I love that picture, it's gorgeous! :D

I don't have any posters on my wall at the moment. I have two framed pictures, one of Paris and another of flowers and a bird - both from Ikea. When my sister movies out (and I get her big room) I've got 3 posters that I brought and want to put up on the walls. One of the Lostprophets, a very old picture but it's so cool. Also two System Of A Down posters, one of the Mezmerize art work and another with the band in a dressing room, all topless! :eek: Desperate to put that one up. :lol: At moment my room is just too small to have too much up on the walls. :(

5. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I have two wallflags, Nightwish's ONCE World Tour 2005 (black one) and then Lordi's Get Heavy.
    Posters. The two Donald Duck posters.

Then doors have David Boreanaz and three times Saku Koivu. And my own drawing (an owl).

6. kimi

kimi Lab Technician

Yep it's this one. I agree it's a georgous picture, no need to say I make sweet dreams :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

i have a framed pic of freddie mercury, an a4 pic of shane from westlife and a diddy one of enrique also have 2006 team pic of bradford bulls. should know better at my age i know

8. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

My room used to be a shrine to all things and people buffy, I had even cut things out of my buffy magazines and stuck them on my walls, there was a point where I ran out of wallspace so I was starting on the ceiling, but then I moved house and my mum ripped them all off! :eek:

I kept and laminated my one of David Boreanaz and another one of Sarah Michelle Gellar. ;) :lol:

9. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

this is what i have
    -mest
    -good charlotte
    -linkin park
    -social distortion
    -entourage
    -the boon dock saints
    -and a framed james dean

10. WASSITO

WASSITO Pathologist

This is what I have on my walls:

[image][​IMG][/image]

[image][​IMG][/image]

I have a black & white framed poster of a person, arms stretched out, running toward the waters edge at a beach. It's called "FREE".

I have an "Area 51" sign.

I have a Hollywood Blvd street sign.

Framed autographed pictures of celebrities.

Thats about it :D

11. Muzzy_Olorea

Muzzy_Olorea Lab Technician

My walls are plastered with posters. Most of them are Lord Of The Rings and then I have photos of Without A Trace, CSI, CSI:NY and some other of my favourite shows printed out and bluetacked out.

Then I also have collages of photos of my family and friends in frames and then I have my autographed photos in frames too.

I've forgotten what colour my wallpaper is. =/

12. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I've got a poster of Spain, one of Big Momma's House 2 and a few others that I haven't put up yet :p
    I've got loads of photo's of me and my friends and family on the wall :D

13. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

I don't have that many posters on my bedroom wall, cos i don't spend i time in there, i hate my room. anywayz, i only have 3 snicker wallpapers, 1 yobling, one carwash, one of nick, warrick and danny and 3 d/l ones on the wall next to my bed.

14. bambam950

bambam950 Coroner

i have loads of chris brown (about 25)
    ermm some of pete wentz and fall out boy, aly and aj, wentworth miller, and some i cant remember, i have lots

15. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

I have LOTR character posters (Gandalf, Aragorn, Arwen, Frodo, Legolas) plus the movie posters since I put it up years ago when the movies were still showing - I'm just too lazy to take them down :p Then I have band posters - matchbox twenty, Switchfoot and Linkin Park, the cast of the TV show 'Angel', and some football players. I can barely see my walls now. My mom said she's scared to come into my room because she feels there are a lot of people looking at her :lol: