What posters are on your wall?

The quality is good, and I don't know what it did cost. My dad paid it, it was a birthday present.

I have
3 CSI Cast Poster, one of each of the series
1 really huge biochemistry poster with all metabolic pathways :lol:
2 smaller biochemistry posters (but still big) with the structures of the amino acids and the structures of some vitamins on it :D

I have like a million pics of Gary sinise on my wall and a lot of pictures of the cast of all the CSI shows. oh, and a u2 poster. and a pic of tim gunn.

RoosCSILover said:
I went to the printing store, with some pictures of Jorja, and they printed them, in a nice poster size. :)
What a good idea! *runs to find a printing store and has tons of Drea pics printed :D*

Wibble, your siggy is hilarious!! :lol: Oh and DaWacko, I love your icon. I love those little duckies with the devil horns! :D

Okay back on topic now. I have:

Huge Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl poster
Jack Sparrow from Dead Man's Chest
Big beach poster that says 'Let your mind unwind'
A few little pictures of Melinda Clarke
A (shirtless) George Eads pic
And a collection of various CSI pictures

Going around my room i have 2 dolphin, a Linkin park, a Serenity, a small Pirates of the Caribbean, a Harry potter and the Goblet of fire, a wolf, and a Red hot chili peppers poster. I'm thinking of getting one with loads a movie quotes on it, but the only room i have left is on my ceiling.

I've got Shaun of the Dead above my bed.
Superman and The league of gentlemen (UK comedy not the film). Also have a Dr Who one and Serenity one waiting to go up. ;)

DaWacko said:
Am I only one who doesn't bother to change posters?

Nah, not really. I rarely do unless I feel as if I need a bit of an interior design overhaul.

At the moment I have posters for Love Actually, Garden State, Crash and Bridget Jones: The Edge Of Reason (though, the only picture on that last poster [and the main/almost-only reason I even have it] is one of Colin Firth's beautiful, gorgeous, handsomely sexy face. Oh yes. No Hugh or Renee for me kthx).

I also have a Shakespeare poster and many framed photos, including one of a Greek bay, and one of the Sydney skyline.

^ That's my bedroom anyway. In my office I have a double of the aforementioned Colin pic (oh yes yes yes), a Butterfly Effect (hah, I almost wrote 'Butterflied Effect' just then [/geek]) poster, and some few other ones including (but not limited to) Pirates of the Caribbean (read: Johnny Depp alone), Identity, Good Bye Lenin!, CSI and Lilo & Stitch (oh come on, Stitch is ADORABLE, and it has a whole bunch of awesome other Disney characters on it from Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Pinnochio and Snow White & The Seven Dwarves on it!)

I do however have other posters which I haven't put up because I do not want them to be damaged. Ah, the movie geek I am.

Back