What kind of cell phone do you have??

awesomeredhead : I checked Tmobile's website, and they do not have it. Thanks for the info.

My boyfriend and I were in the mall about a week ago and went by a T-Mobile booth. The guy said we could get the Treo through T-Mobile but that they weren't going to carry them for much longer. I assume they've already pulled them from their website but you can still get them from the store. I don't know for how long though. :(

I have a Motorola V188. It's a pretty hip phone. One day it'll be CSI (ringtone,wallpaper,everything), one day it'll be L&O:SVU...and one day it'll be Power Rangers (old school that is.) :lol: I heart my phone. :)

I finally bought a new phone on thursday after putting it off for months, its a Motorola V635, my previous phone was just a siemens S55 that i had for 2 years, I felt bad about giving it up coz its never done anything wrong (didnt have a camera function though!!), but Iv always wanted a flippy so I finally spent far too much money on one! :)
Before I had the siemens i had the Nokia 3310 but it wasnt actually that reliable so it put me off buying another Nokia. :(

I really like my nextel, but seems like you can never find the ringtones and wallpapers you want

I really like my nextel, but seems like you can never find the ringtones and wallpapers you want

I used to have Southern Linc (just like Nextel) and I really liked it. But the only other person I really used two-way with was my boyfriend so we got rid of it and and I went with T-Mobile. But it's definately really cool.

Right now i've got a Sony Ericsson Z500 Camera phone. I'm wanting one of the Black Motorola Razor phones but don't want to pay 200.00 bucks for it.

I like my nextel, my hubbie has one, and most people at work and most my family have them. But I cant seem to find CSI ringtones, or wallpapers for it. Its an i710.

Back