What kind of cell phone do you have??

Im looking for CSI ringtones and wallpapers for my nextel i710 can anyone help me

Mine is a Samsung (SGH)A800. She's 2,5 years old almost. She has scars and scratches all over her, from tumbling out of pockets, from tables, off stairs. She's a survivor, she's a keeper. Although her vibration-function doesn't work properly anymore, I love her to bits and hope that she can stay with me for lots of years! Her ringtone is one of Alice DJ's songs. Oh and I call her Janie.. yes, that's sick, calling your cellphone after yourself, but lots of parents do that :D

I would like the new nokia slide phone that's coming out so here's hoping i get it for my b'day

If it's the same phone I was looking at... IT LOOKS DAMN GREAT! :D

I really want a new Nokia phone, but Samsung also has some great phones.. So I'm not sure what I'll end up with. :confused:

SIRI NOO! AWAY THOSE SAMSUNG THOUGHTS! People say every function is totally different from Nokia :p
You cannot change to it :(
NOOOOOOOO!

I had friend who bought Samsung and got tired that every function was totally opposite to Nokia and changed back to Nokia phone.
Those look good, I admit and are cheaper.

I don't want a phone with different functions :( I think I'll end up buying a Nokia 6101, cause I've been drooling over that one for a while.
When I was at the store a few weeks ago they only had it in white, but I want the black one :p

Happy now Siri? Making me sad again.. first going to Iron Maiden concert and now buying that phone :p

Oh god damn it.. :( I'm not trying to do that, and you know it! :p
I need a new phone soon. Since I had mine out in the rain it just blacks out all the time :p

Well, who told to keep phone in the rain :p
Nah, it's ok... I'll be happy if you stay in Nokia :D

Back