what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

Vegas: Greg & Sara, Ep. Grave Danger

I don't pay attention or get a chance to watch NY and Miami as much as I do Las Vegas.

Fav ep: Blood Drops and Chasing the Bus
Fav char: SARA (of course). :)

Fav episode: Butterflied

Fav character: Grissom closely followed by Sara.

ok here goes nothin

lv- the one where greg oes through the window i love it dunno why but i do. and unf riendly skies. The whole "buttercup" thing was jsut to much. and fav. character greg hands down

miami- oh my gosh i can't choose a fav eppy....um.....oh crao i can't choose....wannabe maybe...but i really liked witnes to murder to. fav character its a tie between speed and calleigh i love them both equaly. I can't decide.

new york- hush. and fav character danny!!!

LV: I love all the CSI eppys and characters but... Table Stakes and Nicky :D

Miami: Wannabe and Speed, closely followed by Calleigh.

I changed my mind alittle. My fav character is Catherine followed by Grissom. I like bits and peices of episode espically with them both. Lady Heather's Box, Grave Danger, Fur Loathing, and a part in Blood Drops. I think Catherine and Grissom are SEXY !

AHHH! I changed my mind! My favorite episode is most definitely "Recipie for Murder" because it's fun to scare random people when they hear you talk about the "meat grinder episode"

humm so many episodes are my favorite they are always changing ...some ex: butterflied grave danger jackpot nesting dolls and so on ...

Fav characters ... humm ... Grissom for sure and after him catherine ...

i love all csi episodes especialy grave danger, butterflied and the finger. i love cath and sara. plus greg and nick are hot.

Favourite episode – ‘XX’ (the gorier, the better :D )
Favourite character – toss-up between Catherine Willows and Greg Sanders. :)

Back