what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

LV: 4x4, Inside the Box, and Grave Danger. Favourite characters: Catherine, Grissom, and Nick

NY: Outside Man, On the Job and Hush. Favourite characters: Danny, Aiden, and Mac

My favorite show are Grave Danger, Stalker,Bully for you and Eleven Angry Jurors.
Favorite character are Nick, Grissom and Greg.

hmm I like a bunch of episodes but here are a few..

LV: Down the Drain, Grave Danger, Who Shot Sherlock?, 4x4, Turning the Screws, Dead Ringer, Table Stakes..etc, etc.

Fave Character(s): well I like them all but my main faves are : Nick, Greg, and Grissom or maybe its Warrick or maybe Sara :D

hmm I like a bunch of episodes but here are a few..

LV: Down the Drain, Grave Danger, Who Shot Sherlock?, 4x4, Turning the Screws, Dead Ringer, Table Stakes, Unfriendly Skies..etc, etc.

Fave Character(s): well I like them all but my main faves are : Nick, Greg, and Grissom

Good question, for me my fav episode is 'Kill Zone' and my faviourate character is Speed.

AHHH! this is hard! so many good episodes.... I really like Blood Drops but i also love bloodlines meh.... close enough. my favorite character is Nicky :D

CSIM would be the EP Legal and Ryan is my fav, LV would be Who shot Sherlock and Greg. I don't watch NY too much but Danny is my fav there.

for miami my fave episode is body count. and fave miami character is Horatio. for NY my fave episode is on the job and fave character is Mac.

Las Vegas: Um....Grave Danger and Grissom
Miami: Cop Killer......and Calleigh...I think :D

CSI: Blood Drops
Miami: Big Brother

For CSI my favorite character I cannot choose since I love Sara and Nick equally.

And for Miami my favorite is Horatio Caine.

GRAVE DANGER-riveting-amazing-QT brought out the very best performances in the cast I think and George was fantastic-before that too numerous to mention- loved almost all of them- but on fav. is "Jackpot'' because I'm a hugh Billy/Grissom fan- and he's in it for the entire hour-nearly- also he wears jeans- nice change from those baggy lab clothes he usually wears- he's very yummy in this one

My favourite CSI episode is big brother in Miami I love the scenes between Horatio and Yelina the actors really make you feel for the characters and play out the scenes so well.
My favourite character is Yelina I love the chemistry between her and Horatio.

Back