what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite character

I donno my favorite epi, but my favorite character is Horatio Caine, Mac Taylor and Gil Grissom :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Can't really say they're my favourites, but these I really enjoyed:

LV: Fur & Loathing... cracked me up that episode
Fave character: Cath of course (grrrr)

Miami: Grand Prix... because Calleigh looked dang hot in her tight white tank top. So fave character is Calleigh of course.

My favo epi in CSI Miami is Big Brother, Wannabe and 10-7
CSI NY: Officer Blue
CSI LV: Donno :devil: :devil:

i don't really have a favourite, but one of my favourite LV episodes is Play With Fire, even though poor Greg was part of the explosion. i freaked out the first time i saw it

i know. even though i've seen it so many times, i still freak out when the explosion happens
oops...and i forgot about the favoutire character. i don't really have a favourite character, but i think the hottest is greg

My favo epi is:
CSI Miami: Big Brother, Wannabe and 10-7
CSI NY: Officer Blue
CSI LV: Donno :devil: :devil:

yea, Big Brother was really good. i only watch Vegas & Miami, so i don't have a fav NY episode. my favourite Miami character is Speed. i loved Rory Chochrane (sp?) in Dazed & Confused

yeah i think i'm starting to like Delko too. & i love Hodges. i used to hate him at first b/c he was such an ass, but he's cool now. he's the comic relief now that Greg's in the field

Lv Fav Episode: (Other then grave danger) NESTING DOLLS (aww!)
Lv Fav Character: Grissom fallowed closely by Sara

By the way ineverysunflower your sig pic is so hot! owOW!

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

las vegas:
series 1 - 'pilot'
series 2 - 'identity crisis'
series 3 - 'play with fire'
series 4 - 'bloodlines'
series 5 - 'grave danger'

overall fave episode - 'grave danger'
fave character(s) - gil grissom and greg sanders :devil:

:D :D :D

Re: what is your favourite Csi episode and favourite charact

CSI: Chaos Theory, Cross-Jurdisdictions, Chasing the Bus, Unfriendly Skies, Anonymous and Warrick

Miami: Hurricane Anthony, Spring Break, Hard Time, and Calleigh

Back