What If ? (H/Y fic)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Hrockz, May 15, 2007.

1. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

I'm due in early Feb Tati, still some ways to go.
    But back to our story.

Yelina woke with a start form her deep sleep. She thought it would have been Isabella's crying that would have woke her, but all was quiet. She had a feeling of unease about her. Getting out of bed she made her way to the boys' bedroom. Peeking in she felt better seeing that her sons were fast asleep. Next she made her way to the bedroom next door, checking on Isabella, who was also sleeping soundly in her crib. Still unable to shake off her unease, Yelina made her way downstairs to get herself a glass of water. She got back to her bedroom. The clock read one thrity in the morning. She sighed at the space beside her that was Horatio's reminding herself he was busy with work, but the fact didn't stop her feeling a twinge in her heart, she missed him.

Her cellphone rang, jerking her out of her thoughts and to the present. Was the caller going to tell her the reason for her unease? She picked up quickly.

"Yelina, I'm sorry to call yo so late." It was Calleigh.

"No, it's ok I couldn't sleep anyway." Yelina thought it sounded odd to herself too. With a three week old baby in the house it was a wonder she couldn't sleep.

"Have you heard form Horatio?" Calleigh asked.

"No, not since he left the house at couple of hours ago to a crime scene." Yelina paused, almost afraid to ask. "Why?"

"I'm at the crime scene. We're almost done processing but he's nowhere in sight. Dispatch had a call from him saying he was in pursuit of a suspect. Nobody has heard form him since. That was two hours ago."

Yelina's heart raced. Horatio was missing. "You think he met with an accident?"

"Or the suspect has him." Calleigh said, adding to Yelina's fears.

"It's probably nothing. Maybe he chased the suspect to somewhere with no cellphone reception. He'll turn up. Don't worry."

"Maybe you guys should start looking for him." Yelina suggested.

"We will. And we'll call you once we have anything."

Yelina hung up and tried calling Horatio on his cell. There was only a message saying that the person she was trying to reach was not available. Her gut told her Horatio was in trouble. She couldn't sit there and wait. She dialed her mother's number and made arrangements for her to come watch the children. Yelina wanted to make a trip to PD.

Sorry for the short update....

2. Lunalove

Lunalove Police Officer

No problem, Hrockz! It's just wonderful to have something to read when I come home from work. Thank you ;)

3. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

Thanks for the update Hrokcz :)

my daughter-in-law is due early january,but has been told she could be 4 weeks early which brings it upto christmas

4. HoratioandYelina

HoratioandYelina Rookie

Thanks for the update Hrockz!

Even though it's short it's still awesome!

5. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Great update Hrockz! Thanks for going through the trouble of updating even if you have so little energy...I know the feeling of running after a young child...I do the same thing with my three-year-old niece although minus the being pregnant part...That's what I love about nieces and nephews, by the end of the day, you can return them to their parents! :lol:

The suspense is killing me! I hope they find Horatio soon. Yelina having a sixth sense that something is wrong, well, that was so Yelina! Can't wait to find out what happens next! :D

6. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

Thanks Hrockz :)

We're glad with every update we get :cool:

7. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

I love it! You're a very good writer. = ) I love how you added what H said in the episode at the bottom, brilliant. ;)

8. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Wow, Spiceyyy! I love it and my God, you're one hell of a writer. Keep it up :)

9. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

ROFL!! I almost died of laughter when I read your comment. =) :lol:

10. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

MEDIC!!! *faints on the floor, twitching, remembering what just happened* OMFG!!! That was amazing, the way you described it was absolutely brilliant and the pancakes & shower, you ROCK!! :) :D

11. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

MEDIC!!! *falls on the floor twitching, remembering what just happened* OMFG! That was absolutely fantastic! The way you described everything was just ingenious, completely brilliant. <3 Whatever you're doing, keep it up because this right here is amazing. :D

12. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Health Warning Alert! I couldn't breathe just now, honestly. I kept gasping and wouldn't let the air out of my lungs. That was so sexy and you did a perfect job! ;)

13. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

I love it and I love that H finally got to meet Yelina's family. :) Nice work. :)

14. YelinaSalasCaine

YelinaSalasCaine Victim

Hehehee...I love the first comment you gave about Stetler, LMAO! Burnnn! :lol:

15. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

Euhm YelinaSalasCaine , I don't want to sound like an ass but why are you posting multiple comments about 1 update, in several different posts.. wouldn't it be handier to put it in one post? :)