What got you hooked?

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by 19ams87, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

The first thing I saw on CSI was someone using an ESDA machine on a notepad, and then the forensics just hooked me from there.

Then Marg Helgenberger hooked me - as did the GC relationship.

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

CSI Miami :lol:

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

What got me hooked? It Graves Danger, that I started watch it. Nick and Grissom got me hooked.

4. shenill

shenill Witness

I remember not wanting to watch it when it came out. The concept didn't really interest me.

Then the family got hooked and it was just on every Thurs. I remember seeing "Chasing the Bus" and "Cats in the Cradle" but I still couldn't get hooked, I was too much of an NBC fan at the time.

Then came the advertisements for "Grave Danger" and it looked good, the QT stuff looked interesting, and nothing else was on so I watched it.

My biggest regret was not taping it that day. I spent the summer researching everything to do with George Eads and Nick Stokes and renting the first four seasons until I finally had to buy them.

I thought his acting was so spectacular, I had to see more of him. Now I can't go a day without watching an epi or two.

I really like this topic, too. It's my first post, even though I've been lurking for quite a while.

5. WeWantTOGO

WeWantTOGO Prime Suspect

i never really watched it and then one day I decided to. I remember seeing Greg and that's pretty much what got me hooked. Greggo :lol: