What got you hooked?

*bows* why thankyou BF. I aim to please!!

My mate was obbsessed with Billy and showed me a pic of him before I started watching CSI and to be totally honest, he didn't do anything for me. (hides from multiple sharp objects being thrown from every direction!) Then I started watching it and HOT DAMN! I fancied Nick first too, then the Grissomater seduced me with his quirkyness. Damn him, stupidly smexy man.
yeah, i remember watching The Skulls before i was hooked on CSI and before i knew who WP is. in that movie i didn't even notice the guy, lol. he was like a kind of a character that you don't know if he's good or bad till the last minute, and the only thing i remember is that i wanted him to turn out good.

i remember the scene when Joshua Jackson was in that mental hospital and WP wanted to give them a ride, and they didn't know if they should trust him. but other than that? i didn't really acknowledge him.

and then i started watching CSI, i watched S1-3 first and he soooo grew on me. i watched The Skulls again then and i was all "omg, the CSI guy is here!". since then, i'm totally hooked on this show b/c of him. i know, tis weird cuz he's like 50 and i'm 20, lol.

My mum used to watch crime shows ( i say used to cos now she cant get to the tv because i am watchin csi lol). I watched one or two but didnt really pay an interest then i dont know i think i saw an advert/picture of grissom pinning sara to the wall and thought 'well that looks interesting.....' so i started to watch it and fell in love with Grissom :p lol. But now i appreciate the dynamics of the show not just the eye candy. I have learnt quite a few things and find my self saying to my friends 'did you know.......' and they are like how u know that? and i say 'csi of course' and there usual reply is 'get a life' or 'you are so sad' :lol:

Now i am so addicted it is insane!!!!!

My introduction to CSI was by accident. I used to watch a lot of real crime shows, on Discovery for example, and one night I was wondering what was good on tv. I saw the title of the show and thought it was another real crime show, so I decided to watch. I can't remember which episode it was, but it was early in the first season. I hadn't seen any previews and was a bit surprised, but I liked it. So, I watched it for the first three seasons, as an interested viewer. I thought Billy Petersen was cute and the others were not too bad either. However, when Assume Nothing came on, I fell off my chair... Grissom with a beard? I became instantly addicted! To him! :devil: Me, the one who never liked men with beards... :lol:

I think the first episode I ever saw was "Dead Ringer". All I saw was the beginning shot with the runners' feet and I knew I had to watch it. I watched the episode and thought that it wasn't too bad... so I watched a few more episodes(thank goodness for repeats on Spike :D) and I realized that I couldn't take my eyes off this guy Grissom! :devil: He quoted Shakespeare and I couldn't stop the drool coming out of my mouth!!! :lol: Let's just say that WP made me sit down and watch! :devil: That was about 2 years ago and I'm still watching CSI:! :cool:

grissoms_gurl said:
^I bet you were glad that you were sick?! :lol:

Well, I can't say I was glad I was sick because technically I still am, but at least I gained one thing positive out of it! :lol:

Truthfully, "King Baby" gave me the creeps. I actually missed a good portion of it so it was on Spike a couple weeks later and I figured "hey I'll see what I missed" and then I just kept watching episode after episode.

:) i hooked Nicky (oh first it was Grissom) but since Grave Danger it is Nicky over and over again ok sure CSI LV ;)

Adzix - I'm the same, i'm 19 and he's nearly 54 and I still would LOL! He was hot when he was young but I think he's like wine, getting better with age. Btw, what pic is on you avatar? It is hawt!

GCgirl - I'm the same, I used to watch stuff like 'Forensic Detectives' and 'FBI Files', i've always been into stuff like that. Another thing is I love a puzzle and trying to work out who the killer etc is along with the CSIs. I think this is one of the most interesting aspects of CSI.

Britfan - I'd be worse if I was in America, id of bought Gunshy, Kiss the Sky etc. I want Billy to pay me back someday. ;)

I really don't remember the first ever episode I saw, but I do know it's now my favorite show ever!!!! I know I used to watch it with my dad, grandmother, brother exc......
But now they get sick of it cause I love it so much! hehe, sorry I just got on one of my kicks, just don't mind me....

What really got me on it was Nick from Vegas, but what has kept me hooked is all of them, but mostly my Greggo now, I love him more then Nick now for sure!!! Not to get me wrong I still love Nick, so what does that mean for Greg!!! I must love love love him!!!!! Sorry once again for running my big mouth...... :lol:

I started to watch CSI:NY. A former employee of mine loaned me her CSI dvds to watch because I was enjoying CSI:NY. Let's just say I enjoyed the locker room scene in Pledging Mr Johnson where we had a shirtless Nick :D. But it was Who Are You where I finally got hooked on Nick. I was hooked on the show from the pilot but it's Nick I follow the most :)

what is up with all of u only watching for the guys? what about the tacktics, the forensics, and the emotion? its not all about the looks of a character.

Forensics_annie said:
what is up with all of u only watching for the guys? what about the tacktics, the forensics, and the emotion? its not all about the looks of a character.
Actually you might want to read both pages of this thread, since I know I for one never stated that I watched just for the guys, I stated that I got hooked because I was bored one night and saw the show and figured what the heck might as well watch it.

Some followed actors/actresses they have been fans of, and some because of the reason for the show, Me I don't deal with the romantic parts of it, its for the reason the show is on, granted there are some cute guys on there but that isn't the only reason for watching it.

I started at the Pilot. I remember seeing a commercial for the show and thought it was mighty interesting to see all the science and forensics and stuff. When I saw the episode, I was completely entranced by the whole process of evidence gathering and processing, and the "zooming in on the evidence" was pretty cool. I've been watching the show since then. :)

With CSI LV it was the people I heard talking about it. Then after seeing it I was hooked.

For Miami, It was Horatio's soft voice that kept me coming back for more.

For NY, I figured because the first two CSI shows were hot this one might be too.

Last spring my boyfriend threw me out and I discovered that there was something other than sports channels on TV. I stumbled upon a rerun of a Vesga episode (can't remember which one). My eyes fell on hugabble Grissom and I've been hooked ever since. I have satellite TV with a neat search function that allows me to chase whatever episode is airing in the next two days. I can tell you that my receiver has been taping like MAD for almost a year now!

Back