What did you do today??

Umm... let's see... I think I have a lung infection. (Just great, I know.) I went to the bank, grocery store to get something for dinner, stopped at Alco (discount store). Ended up buying two cds (Fall Out Boy, Goo Goo Dolls) and then came home. Only to end up going back to town. So that's been my day... so far. It isn't over yet.

I got up, went to work for four hours, came home and have since been chilling out watching tv and using the computer. Nothing really interesting

i slept in today. then stayed in bed and watched dark angel. a knight's tale was on tbs, so i watched that. about 2 i finally decided to shower. after that i made myself lunch. i've been pretty bored so far.

Hmm, well today I went out for coffee with my roommates, Allie went to work then jenn and I decided to go to the library and go on the computers.

I went shopping all day. I love going shopping. It makes me forget about all things that i dont want to think. :)

I watered my horses, to find that there is no water in the tank. Thankfully they aren't completely out of water so I can water them early in the morning, um... checked to make sure I have everything done for this term. That's about it for today.

Had an argument about commercial tendering processes (I was right), wrote up audit report :eek:. Drank much tea!

As my job is sometimes so dull, I am thankful that we have broadband internet without many controls (hence my ability to post here without fear). I know I should take my job more seriously, but honestly the boards keep me sane so thank you all!

hee hee i lost my voice for an hour today! it was totally freaky, one moment it was there, then it wasnt, then it was back again!

I was in the forest three hours. Man, it was heavy. Lumberjack clothes aren't exactly light (since those need to be safety clothes) and clearing saw weights 8kg. :rolleyes: And it was raining. And then we had to walk there some 1-2km :rolleyes:

I got back, I took a loooooong nap ;)

I had interpreting class from 8.45 AM till 12 PM, so I was kinda dead after that. I love that class, don't get me wrong, but it's just soooo draining. Now I'm working on my tesis (I actually get to translate a text about CSI YAY).

I had exams today... Science, dead hard lol.
Came home, watched a bit of tv... Fell asleep in front of the tv.XD
Woke up, went to my room, fell back asleep.
Woke up again, updated my blog... Showered, ate dinner.

SO exciting.

I had work and then I've just done nothing useful since getting home. Should really start packing ready to go away on saturday but can't be bothered. Going almost straight from work so mustn't leave to the last minute.

Back