What did you do today??

I rested. Trying to get better. Except... the antibotics that they gave me are making me alot sicker then I was without them. But I have to take them. :(

Went to college- had physics and biology. It was kinda a bit boring cos it was a bit easy. Then, had to do shopping with mother which was...boring. :p Then...popped into teh gym for a small workout, did it for 30 minutes ntil I could do no more. :p

I went to see WTC, the movie with Nicolas Cage. OMG, I'm so moved by this movie, I can't even put words to it. When the movie ended, no one spoke, everyone left the theatre in silence. It was one of the most impressive movies I have ever seen. Even my two moviebuddies, both guys, were trying to hold back tears during the movie.
I really feel like I can understand the happening of 9/11 better.

I went to school. It was kinda boring. Especially the movie we watched in Honors World Studies. Then I came home and took a two hour nap. And now I'm here.

Work which was dull but have a laugh with everyone.

then went out with a couple of friends for far far too much wine. Went to the cinema a lil tipsy to see 'Trust the man'. Enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Had more wine with friends. Came home, did a little writing and then played on the net.
And tomorrow I plan to do as little as possible as it's the first day in a long time where I can sleep in a do absolutely nothing if I want. Will probably just watch DVD's, write, draw and then head to the cinema with my brother.

Today wasn't the greatest day. Really not too different from yesterday only, thank god, today is friday. I watched last night's Grey's Anatomy, which was very good by the way...and I saw the new CSI again so my friend could see it. And now I'm here, very tired... must...get...sleep...

I had a wonderful day. First i got up early just to watch spider man and then i went to my classes. Luckily it is friday today and so i had short classes. I then went home and finished my assignments from thats day. I had to go grocery shoppping with my mom and i had a lot of fun. When i finally got home i checked my messages and there was one from my friend alie.She is coming to see me in about a week im just so excited. Lauren got home a little later and we watched csi. I went on msn and talked to a friend of mine and i just had the funnest time.

today i woke up, went on the computer for hours then i watched even more Xena (season 5)... then i ate lunch, then i watched even more Xena and then i marvelled at how dodgy Xena season 5 is... and then i watched even more Xena caus i could and it was amusing caus it was so dodgy.

and now i'm on here, marvelling at how humid it is today.

Well today I've done officially nothing! Wooo hhoooo
For a change.
Sat and watch DVD's and Rebus then heading to see the new Will Ferrell movie.

my friend woke me up again...why, WHy it is happening to me! and always in weekends :p ! so.. i woke up, checked email, dressed up, forgat even drink my coffee and drove with parents to city...we had a huge shopping with mom (i bought lots of new stuff) then dad took us home, my cousin and best friend visited me, we were talking and then i sad:'quick,how much is the clock?' cousin:'it's almoust 18:00pm, what? friend: 'CSI..' me:'yeah, thats right so better move out now! :lol: yeah i know, i am mean :p watched CSI Miami and now i am here with rubber gloves on my hands.. :) don't even ask! :lol:

Not much. I got up at 2:30pm, took a shower, ate, and then read some of my book. But this thing came in the mail, it's a student ambassador program thing and it says I'm invited to go to England, Wales, and Ireland in 2007. :eek: Not sure if I should believe it, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Still, that would be awesome if I could really go...

blackened623 , you should definately try and make it over to England, Wales or Ireland - I'm sure you would love it over here, we are a friendly bunch...

Hmmm, my day. Very good actually, was great housewife (made lunch, did washing, ironed the husband's shirts etc). Visited my parents, saw my sister and did some work. I've had such a busy day that I am now glad to be relaxing and watching a re-run of season 4 'Dead ringer'!

Let's see I was out of town for the weekend, so I just got back in. I had alot of fun, actually being away from home. But I'm back now, so I have a few things to catch up on.

I helped my friend shoot a roll of film for our photography class. We just finished taking 'CSI-related' pictures -haha:lol: She put on rubber gloves and we took her fingerprint and put it on an index card with clear tape over it...then I took a picture of her picking up a bullet casing with tweezers...She was trying to get her grandparents to be the dead bodies, but that didn't work out... Great fun... :D

well woke up, went to work, did a very tiring 12 hour shift at work, went shopping for food after work, came home, ate my tea, had a bath, and came on here. thats basically it. really boring and yet tiring day.

Back