What are your addictions?

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel and Patricia Cornwell books...

Right now I'm addicted to mini snickers. I even forget to have my lunch sometimes as I eat them like I do a real meal! :lol: It hasn't always been mini snickers; a couple of months ago I was addicted to kinder bueno and a few months before that, it was kit kat chunky. Yeah... really weird! What can I say, when I like something, I like 'em a lot!

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Simon and Garfunkel and Patricia Cornwell books...

Yay!! Someone else who likes Simon and Garfunkel! :D (see my signature). *hugs Grissoms_gal* :)

My addictions are: science (especially Biology), Nightwish, my computer, watching movies, reading books, chocolate, CSI, Eric Clapton, Elton John, The Who, Abba, Coldplay (yes, I love my music :D ). Erm...too many more bands to list :p

CSI!!!HAHA, Music, computer, TV, and last but not least my FRIENDS AND FAMILY ohh and laughing and this stupid smiley faces :D :lol: :) :cool: ;) I think they put them up here just to taught me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: see! :D

CSI!!!HAHA, Music, computer, TV, and last but not least my FRIENDS AND FAMILY ohh and laughing and this stupid smiley faces :D :lol: :) :cool: ;) I think they put them up here just to taught me!! :lol: :lol: :lol: see! :D
oh yeah I'm addicted to my friends and family to but sometimes they can be annoying
ESPECIALLY my siblings *sighs*

Let's see.... Starbuck's Caramel Macchiatos, CSI, Jade Empire on XBox, Priscilla Kwan and Christina Park (two HOT female reporters on KPRC-2 in Houston), skinnydipping (I swim nude any chance I can get), and a couple of others that I'd better not post here...

I'm really starting to become addicted to Greek music. One of my favourite singers now is Elli Kokkinou.

- Elephants :)P)
- Cows (MOO!)
quoth_the_raven : :eek: !! I think i found my second half *tears up* in 7th grade i made a magazine dedicated to elephants!! and i couldnt concentrate on the spelling bee because my friend held up a sign saying "moo" and I had to laugh. I cherish funny looking animals :lol:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! *hugs* I love elephants and cows! Yes, I believe you have found your second half! :D

• CSI (of course)
• E.R (although it isn't as good as it used to be)
• CSI
• Chocolate/Candy
• CSI
• This website
• CSI
:lol:

Back