What are your addictions?

hehe im addicted to mcdonalds i love it, and im also addicted to text messaging aswell because as soon as i get top up i use it straight away

I used to be addicted to text messaging but now my fingers hurt too much lol. And I just love McDonalds' Twister Fries!

Anyways, here are my other addictions:

CSI: LV (who would've guessed)
Chocolate
George Eads
Snickers (not the chocolate)
Chinese noodles
Icons
TalkCSI
My laptop

Yeah that's about it.

I use to be addicted to Mcdonalds but after going to California a few years back with my brother and his boys and having Mcdonalds for breakfast lunch and dinner for two weeks in a row it got real old REAL FAST
plus I discovered the wonders of in-N-Out burgers (to bad we dont have it here in OR)

I don't even really like McDonalds fries. But I've been eating Quarter Pounders (hold the cheese and onions) for like six years now. Mmmm!

he is so very acttractive :) i want him too :lol:

my current addiction is the band Schoolyard Heroes. they are an alt-rock band from seattle washington and i lovelovelovelovelovelvoe them. alot. they have an amazing vocalist and funky lyrics like "ok let's see i guess that i'll be breif/ it seems i've come to hate your guts"

yeah, a little eccentric but i like it!

Wow long time no post :p

Alrighty my addictions...well I absolutely love hazelnuts...nothing better than hazelnut coffee :). Give me hazelnuts and I will love you for life. Oh yah I also love cinnamon.

Addicted to Redwall. Best book series ever. Ok well that and the Eragon trilogy. Loved Redwall ever since I can remember.

Writing fanfics and spending hours on this site is another addiction of mine :) And working on my Redwall site.

DL is love. Addicted ever since Lindsay/Anna came onto the show. Doesn't bother me none what people say about them...whatever floats your boat. Also yah I'm kinda obsessed with CSI:NY :p only CSI I watch.

my addictions

-coffee: i can't even begin to function in society without it
-cigarettes: chainsmoking is my favorite past-time
-csi miami: mainly horatio/DC
-slash ff
-bourbon and coke

Oh great thread for me. :p

-CSI: Miami, mostly Horatio and Speed and...okay everyone. :p
-COFFEE man I don't care that it stuns your growth. The world runs on it.
-Kombucha- the tea stuff with the little bit of alcohol (.05%). Oh boy, it doesn't even taste good and I love it.
-Smallville
-This site
-MSN
-Could I ever forget Music? It's on in my room 24/7 :D

-This site
-Myspace
-CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY. I think Danny is a total babe.
-Tennis, it's sick, even when I know I should stop playing I continue to play for a good hour.

Okay, never knew this thread existed...but anyways!

-Talk CSI (of course)
-CSI,CSI:NY, South of Nowhere and The L Word
- Pop (soda) :)
- MSN
- Music

Back