What are your addictions?

Right so...

Internet I spend most of my day on it.- reading fanfics, this site, opendiary, sending emails, randomly searching...for:
Billy Petersen- it's what I do when I'm on the computer, searching for pictures, talking about him, watching clips, the list goes on...
CSI
GSR
Horse riding and my horses
My dog
My hamster
My cat
Listening to music
Playing music- Guitar, Violin, Piano, singing.
Oh, instant noodles. :lol: They are seriously the best thing ever. 8p Tesco value noodles are even better. ;)

Yeah so I think that's it. :D

I don't have school anymore, so the past month I've spent home alone with my addictions and I'm about to become very strange...

1. I write. All the time. Sometimes 12 hours a day. Now I've started to write some sort of CSI fan-fics which no one else is ever going to read... I also write a lot of diary, which is kind of boring since nowadays I never do anything interesting I could write about. The biggest problem with writing is that I can't speak anymore...

2. Youtube.com, sometimes (ok, every day...) I spend hours watching interviews of the CSI stars and other CSI-related stuff...

3. This site. You guys are pretty much my only social contacts because I don't see my school mates anymore and I'm too lazy to call anyone and ask for a coffee or something...

4. English! I'm not very good in it, but I just love it. My dad just bought me a new dictionary and I'm the happiest girl in the world. And it's the best book I've ever read. :)

5. Tea. I can drink 10-15 cups of tea in a day.

6. Lemons. I love lemon juice and I'd like to put lemons in pretty much everything I cook or bake. The problem is I'm allergic to lemons, so my throat starts to swell up and it's difficult to breath.

See? I write too much. :lol:

I have a serious, Medium sized chocolate dipped ice cream cone from Dairy Queen, addiction. I have them way more than I should. And with the summer coming, I can't only imagine how many more Im going to have :lol: :rolleyes:

Food: Any kind of gums
Books: Harry Potter, CSI
Music: Fall Out Boy, Michelle Branch, Bullet for My Valentine
Actresses: Kate Walsh, Marg Helgenberger, Sandra Oh
TV shows: CSI, Grey's Anatomy, 4400, Las Vegas.
Movies: Erin Brockovich
Perfume: Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue
Clothing brands: Vans, Converse

Food: Wunderbars and "Old Country" brand canned lemonade
Books: Harry Potter, CSI, "The clique", Gossip Girl
Music: Avril Lavigne, Akon, Nelly Furtado
Actresses: Jorja Fox, Kiera Knightly
Actors: Carmine Giovinazzo ♥ Johnny Depp:D♥♥♥
TV shows: CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Robot Chicken, the Wrong Coast, and OMG Criss Angel!
Movies: Shrek 2, all Pirates of the Caribbean, All Harry Potter, Fracture, Grindhouse, Smokin' Aces, Hot Fuzz
Perfume: Fizzy, Fantasy
Clothing brands: Babyphat, Converse, Juicey Couture, and loving the Sevens jeans. ♥

- Music, I only have no music when sleeping which drive some of the people around me crazy.. Like when we're in class and where having a meeting about a project and I have my earphones in and such...

- Kung Fu, One of my kung fu buddies is in my class and we tend to irritate some people... My family gets tired of it as well. Practise is only three times 2 hours a week... The week has 7 times 24 hours...

- Computing, Gaming & Webdevelopment, I'm the "geek" so I spend to much time gaming and webdevelopping! Not to forget that I spend a lot of money buying new/better components for my desktop at al times!

- Photography, I take my slr camera everywhen. tend to bug some people with it too when they are ennoying me... The act like they don;t want on the camera but later on I get the request to send the photos and they think it is cool and such

- Audio, enherited from a friend... Now I am kinda a nitpicker about the sound coming out of a speacker! And to reduce costs since I am a student that friend is teaching me how to build cheap and damn good ones my own.

These addiction also makes me "me"!

This site :D
Rory Cochrane
Jon Togo
Adam Rodriguez
CSI: Miami
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry potter
Forensics
Music
Drawing

Ugh. At the moment CANNOT step away from a bag of baked pita chips (garlic flavor) if my life depended on it! Consequently I have hideous breath, and they are so salty that I have to drink a gallon of water...but I cannot put the darn bag down! :rolleyes:

1: Horatio #1
2: CSIMIAMI/ NY
3: THIS SITE
4: Writting POETRY/STORIES
5: MY Kids
6: Crossover
7: Romance Novels
8: My New Friends

I have a LOT of addictions.

At the moment;

- Regina Spektor music
- my iPod (soon buying a new one though).
- going to concerts
- Someone very special, and it's mutual. :D
- working (gosh that sounds like I am Sara Sidle but I really love my job).

Jon Togo
Johnny Depp
Monster Energy
CSI
CSI Miami
My MP3 Player
Pirates Of The Carribbean
Boys (haha)
Music
GNR
My Guitar
talk.csifiles.com