What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean shorts, an over-sized tee (comfy comes first ;)), barefoot and my hair is pulled back with a purple scrunchie.

I'm wearing a burgundy bikini, denim short and hot pink tank top. I wanted to go swimming, but apparently it's going to rain. Again. :(

Even though it is 4:08 pm, I am in my pj's :p I just got back from my friends, and I'm now in cleaning mode, so why dirty any of my clean clothes :lol:

I'm in my super comfy blue Adidas soccer shorts and a grey Old Navy flag t-shirt from 2000, but I'm probably going to have to change soon because I'm going out with my friends to see a movie.

My black capris, that might I add, make my butt look good in. hehe. And wearing my tight red t-shirt that everyone at skewl says I got big boobs in...*not concieded, remember that, this is what I've been told*

I, too, need new clothes. To hide my boobness. :(

i'll start off by saying that i slept over and am still at my boyfriends house right now. anyway. i didn't really realize that i was staying here. so im wearing my boyfriends blue airforce shorts and his gray day at the fair sweatshirt. it's all too big for me and i like it because i too have big boobs and i hate it so ya know im comfortable.

My super cute pink ice cream vest and knicker set that my boyfriend bought me for christmas :D I have him well trained!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back