What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate when youre in a chatroom and someone IMs you asking you what you're wearing? I always say "chimp poop". It turns them on. :confused:

Ducky pajama pants, and an Aeropostale shirt. I can never wear my pajama pants with their pajama shirt. It makes me feel thoughtless. Don't ask.
(i mean it, heartagram... :lol:)

Tinkerbell said:
By the way madgeorge, I really love your banner. :D

Hooray!!! Mariel made it, isn't she awesome??? She made banners for most people on the Snickers thread, we figured it would be like a mini-Snickers ep.

ON-TOPIC: I am currently sporting blue jeans, thick dark socks, comfy shoes, grey underwear, a nude bra, and a navy blue t-shirt with "New York" written on it in gold.

im wearing tight black pants with my globes (shoes. with a long aqua singlet top under a white polo ontop!!!

and was wearing my netball jacket before but it got too hot so its over the back of my chair.

I have on my nice warm sweat pants (I had to change out of my jeans after school because they were soaking wet from the rain!) and I have on my Mt. Saint Helens t-shirt which my aunt got me when she went there :)

i've been wearing my PJ's (Nightwear) since 8pm tonight while i washed and dryd my work clothes but it's now 10.55pm and it's nearly bed time for me.

Miss Sixty pants (baggy ones), same purple vest as yesterday, with a AC Milan-football shirt underneath it, a wooden necklace and a rainbow-scarf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back