What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
madgeorge said:
Dark green shorts, a light green tank top, green underwear, green flipflops.
Anyone care to guess what my favourite colour is?

Ooh, tough one question, I'm sensing that your favorite color is green.

Right now I'm wearing, a white-ish colored t-shirt and maroon shorts with a yellow stripe on each side.

Some teachers at school call me the Green Girl.

Both out of my utter love and obsession with Wicked, and the fact that I always have something green on me or with me. My purse and pencil case are both green, and when I carry them around on a day like today, I look really funny.

hm..
black school musical t-shirt
grey jogging pants
grey flip-flops

my mom is complaining that my wardrobe is too dull (meh, only black, grey and white) tho not exactly true

black smart pants
black strappy t shirt
blue off shoulder jumper
black flippy floppy type shoes( only shoes that fit my swollen ankle)
black n lilac underwear
5 rings 3 necklaces 1 tatty teddy watch 1 pair of earrings and 1 lizard belly bar

A green skirt that goes to my knees and a white tank-top that I'm going to get yelled at for wearing cause it's "against the dress code" but meh, I really don't care.

Pair of black trousers a brown vest top and a pair of sandals. First time in a while I've been able to get away without wearing a jacket. :D

lime green sports bra & underwear, gray T-shirt with a Peeps chick on it, black shorts, blue/gray sport sandals, and my engagement ring.

My Kung Fu schools shirt since practise starts soon. And some baggy short dark blue jeans from o'neill, cheap white socks and my globe shoes!

Pj's! Blue with stars, hearts of white and yellow. In a few minutes it will be a pair of black pants that has seen better days combined with a red shirt with the support of a sports bra and tennis shoes. Time to wash the car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back