What are you wearing right now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freakin' band clothes... *Doesn't have the energy to change after getting back from Concert Band Festival in Alberni* Black band shirt that says 'Wind Syphony' on the back with the Dover Bay logo on the frount.. Black pants, black socks.. >_< We are the only school that has an all black 'uniform'.

Work clothes, pink top w/ping button up shirt over it. light blue shirt with pink/blue/lime green flower pattern on it. I love this outfit, but normally I wear my fatigue (camouflage) pants and a comfy shirt. I love that outfit more :D

Dark green shorts, a light green tank top, green underwear, green flipflops.

Anyone care to guess what my favourite colour is?

I'm wearing my hot pink Kenny Chesney shirt with a pair of brown gauchos and white wedge flipflops. I'm also wearing my usual 4 rings (two on each ringfinger) and my watch(which gave me a wonderful tanline)

It is!!! LOL.

I am a fan of green.

My bedroom is as follows:

2 opposing walls LIME GREEN
2 opposing walls SUN YELLOW
Black/White checked floor
BRIGHT BLUE ceiling.

My friends are scared to come in.

My bedroom at my dad's house is LIME GREEN, like 'you need your sunglasses' lime green. I'll try to take a picture of it before my dad moves, I'm going to have to think of a color for my new room!

my friend was with me when i was painting my room, and she noticed I was going to tie dye my cutains lime green, and she turned to me and (i swear) says:

"Don't do that. if you do, you won't be able to sleep because you'll be too busy throwing up."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back