What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that book quite some time ago now :) I really enjoyed it - it was quite insightful, and really well written I thought, as well as an original story. Hope you are enjoying it so far :D

I posted a month or so back that I had just bought "The Time Travellers Wife". I finally got around to reading it. I'm alittle more than 1/2 way through and it is so good! It's hard to put down. It's a good thing I don't have to get up early for anything this week because I've been staying up very very late reading it :lol:

I'm actualy reading my Surfer magazine, but I don't think that counts. I did read the CSI novel "Cold Burn" a bit ago, I found it really good.

my basic habit it to read 'real' books. i think that TV, Movies and net boiled ours IQ. they are not the only one place for infomatcion...
at that momnet till few month ago i try to read all Tolstoi, Lev work...

The Shelters of Stone by Jean M Auel. :D She's a fastastic author, very detailed and accurate in her stories! :D

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time.

Anyone read it?
Yup, read it last year! A very unique book.. in a positive way :D

Now reading 'Madame Bovary' by Gustave Flaubert.. though in its English translation. Then I'm off to read Nabokov's 'Lolita' in English.

I'm reading 'Biko' for my English class by some South African dude whose name i have randomly forgotten... it's a fairly interesting book so far.

Currently I'm reading "Gossip Girl: You Know You Love Me". It's an awesome book, I'm almost finished. I really enjoy the Gossip Girl series. I'm also in the middle of a CSI book, and nearthe beginning of the latest Series of Unfortunate Events book. :rolleyes:

"Me Talk Pretty One Day" by David Sedaris. It's freaking hilarious! :lol: I totally recommend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back