What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
as soon as the library notifies me that they have it, I'm going to go get the book that has the brokeback mountain story in it. :p

i'm trying to finish THE DA VINVI CODE before the winter break is over, otherwise i wouldn't have time to read

I'm reading this book called 'Stiff- The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers' It is tres interesting and quite humerous too. :)

I'm reading the final installment of Stephen King's gunslinger series: The Dark Tower. Book 7, I finally made it.

It's incredibly self-indulgent but ah, whatever. It's supposedly his last novel, so I'll let it go! :)

I am reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince; VERY good so far, almost better than Order of Phoenix. I just started last night and I only have three chapters to go; I just can't put it down!

i'm reading this hilarious parody book called 'phac tan' (pronounced 'fake tan'), its like a travellers guide to this made up place... its really funny!

For now the only thing I have time to read is books about eyptology and especially hieroglyphs. (I'm having a huge test on Monday! :()

Well for school I'm reading "To Kill A Mockingbird" and "Dibs in Search Of Self". My Dibs book really sucks.. but I don't mind TKAMb

*squee* 'To Kill A Mockingbird' is one of my favorite books! it's so cute! :D

Now I'm reading "The Forensic Science of CSI". I love being a nerd...

I'm reading "Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince" by J.K. Rowling...duh! This is my 2nd time with this one, and the rest of the series I've read 6 or 7 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back