What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the middle of the new CSI: NY book... and Roses Are Red by James Patterson...and 3rd Degree by James Patterson. I love books written by James Patterson. He's an excellent author.

I enjoyed "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". It seemed more adventerous than CS Lewis' other books in the Narnia series from what i have read. The part when all their darkest thoughts come alive is creepy. mwhha

I'm reading "Ender's Game" by Orson Scott Card. Just finished "Sinister Pig" by Tony Hillerman. Both are really good.

I'm about to start reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of this book since watching the movie (with Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant etc) for the first time the other week. Apparently the book is very good :D

wibble said:
I'm about to start reading Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen - I've been dying to get my hands on a copy of this book since watching the movie (with Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant etc) for the first time the other week. Apparently the book is very good :D

The book is WAY better than the movie. The movie did a pretty good job though. I just always prefer the book over the movie.

The book is WAY better than the movie. The movie did a pretty good job though. I just always prefer the book over the movie.

Yes, I also usually find the books are better than the movies. I'm on chapter 5 and loving it already :D I think I may end up buying a copy of this book in the end (the one I have at the moment I borrowed from the public library).

Just finished Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess. Seriously, this woman is fabulous, I love ALL her books, but this may be my favourite. Sooooo funny!

^^ I have that book on hold at my library... its hasn't come in yet :(. I just finished The First Vial, which was awsome... mystery and history, one of my favorite combinations in a book.

I was reading 'Digital Fortress' but I spend a lot of the weekend reading it. Once I read the first 10 Chapters, I really got into the book. :eek: Now I've finished that one I've started to read 'Deception Point'. :D

The Tenth Circle
Fruits Basket #8
and Flowers For Algernon

Yeah, all of them, I have to read the last one for school though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back