What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CSIri said:
I'm gonna read "Murder On The Orient Express" by Agatha Christie.. I think I'll be pretty bored on my flight to and from the Netherlands, so I thought for once I'll read a book :p
Bet you won't be bored now. Agatha Christie's books are good!

i also like Agatha Christie's books-
but when i reached the middle of the book i can't resist and i have to read the end. I'm so bad. :p

CSIri said:
I'm gonna read "Murder On The Orient Express" by Agatha Christie.. I think I'll be pretty bored on my flight to and from the Netherlands, so I thought for once I'll read a book :p

Heheh, good luck reading that. I normally fall asleep after reading the first page of that author. :rolleyes: Not sure if it's just cos it's boring or I'm tired anyway.... :p

Ive just finished reading King of Torts by John Grisham. I saw a new Stephen King book coming out! "Cell" So I'll be getting that book very soon. :D I am also reading Teh Book of the Geisha AND! The Sharp North. :p

I'm reading a stack of medical papers which I wouldn't recommend very boring :lol:
I've just finished The Broker by John Grisham it was a good book, I highly recommend it.

never_a_promise said :
I've just finished The Broker by John Grisham it was a good book, I highly recommend it.

I loved every book written by John Grisham... and I also love Agatha Christie... :cool:

I ended reading "L'homme qui regardait passer les trains" (translation: The Man who watch the trains go by) by Georges Simenon.

Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess. It's AMAZING!!! I love it! Can't wait for the film ;)

justjess said:
Sophie Kinsella's The Undomestic Goddess. It's AMAZING!!! I love it! Can't wait for the film ;)
I love her books, and I've read them all. Who's going to star that film?
I just finished "Blink", and today I bought a book "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore. I heard it's very funny. :lol:

YOU TOO?!

I so imagined Frank as Marino too! :eek: Tho, the image of him sleeping on Scapetta's bed with his top off is not very appealing.... :p Which happens in one of the books.

I'm reading Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel, and I'm re-reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire after the movie bombed (in my opinion), so I'm trying to redeem it.

Depends on what day of the week it is:
Monday-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by CS Lewis
Tuesday-The Supreme Court by William H. Rehnquist
Wednesday-Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Thursday-House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker
Friday-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
Saturday-Return of the King by JRR Tolkien
Sunday-Knowing God by JI Packer

This is not a joke. I really do read a different book each day

I just finished "The Silence of the Lambs" great book highly recomended, and I'm about to start Blowfly bu Patricia Cornwell.

CSI_Boston said:
Depends on what day of the week it is:
Monday-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by CS Lewis
Tuesday-The Supreme Court by William H. Rehnquist
Wednesday-Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Thursday-House by Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker
Friday-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by JK Rowling
Saturday-Return of the King by JRR Tolkien
Sunday-Knowing God by JI Packer

This is not a joke. I really do read a different book each day

I see you are saving the best for Saturday and Friday . v00t!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back