What are the chances Stella will test positive?

I think they should make her test negative but NOT immediately abandon the storyline they created with "Heart of Glass". Stella could very well from that point on become very hesitant to be anywhere near bloody crime scenes and should wear biohazard suits. I mean, an episode of the Vegas CSI saw Dr. Al Robbins actually wearing a bio-hazard gear after facing the possibility of being exposed to a potentially deadly airborn pathogen from a dead body-builder, which also saw Sara and Greg being taken to have showers to clean themselves off as a safety precaution.

Why didn't Stella do something like that, and why did they even allow her to be even right next to the guy's body when the chances of other diseases being far greater and of much greater concern? I'm only a college student but I have sometimes researched forensics and I would have to say that they violated health protocol by having Stella in front of the guy's body and the blood puddle around him with broken glass. That is why I beg that Stella test negative. The circumstances of her potential exposure are dubious at best.

Back