Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello everyone! I'm Missy. I've sort of been a lurker here on the forums for a while now. Signed up for an account and just never posted until now.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of CSI (all of them actually). I started watching because one of my good friends was really into the show (Vegas) and she got me hooked. :)

From there I started watching the others, my favorite being the New York version.

Besides watching the CSI series, I also watch Ghost Hunters, Mythbusters, and the new A&E show, The Beast.

Anyway I guess that's it for my intro.

Have visited for quite sometime and figured since I have presently have more time on my hands I could probably start posting. I have loved CSI: Vegas since it started and am really really really missing Grissom. William Peterson is one of my favorite actors. I am enjoying the Dr. Langston storyline and will just be happy when Grissom pops in every once in awhile.

Hello to all newcomers! :) Hope to see you posting around the boards, and often! Enjoy!

Hey, my name is Michelle, and I have actually been on the site for like 3 years but have never introduced myself. My favorite character from CSI: is Greg. He is HOT and funny.

Hi everyone...

I've occasionally watched CSI when it airs on various networks here in NYC.

The last episode I watched was the premiere, when Warrick died.

Haven't seen any eppys with Fishburne yet, but my sister told me he's good.

She's a DIE HARD fan of the show, bought her seasons 1-6 last year.

caught them on sale at Best Buy, under $20/per dvd set.

My plan is to borrow them and view them in order sometime this year.:)

I'm Shannon and love everything to do with crime show dramas! CSI, CSI Miami, CSI NY, NCIS, Without a Trace, Cold Case, The Mentalist...I love them all! It was CSI Crime Scene Investigation that started it all!

Hey, Hey! I'm very new (let's see if I even know how to post a reply :guffaw:)

I'm a so-called crime freak.. I love all kinds of crime shows, books, documentaries and so on. I'm sure I'll have a good time here.

Hmm.. What else.
I've been a CSI fan since day one.
I live in a country that most of you haven't even heard of (Yeah, I'm pretty sure)
My English isn't very good.
My favorite characters are Greg and Riley.

Hey guys. Let's see... I lurked here for a total of six hours, then joined because the forum community seems so nice.

Ah, what can I say? CSI is one of the only shows I watch, period. I love the whole main cast - past members and current ones - but I've gotta say Greg is my favorite character, followed closely by Nick. And, on a completely unrelated note, I'm a fan of The Love.

I live in a country that most of you haven't even heard of (Yeah, I'm pretty sure)

Oh? Where do you live, if you don't mind me asking?

^ In Finland. I travel a lot and people are always asking me "Um.. where did you say you're from?" :lol:

Back