Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Welcome everyone,to the LV forum, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

2. livlly909

livlly909 Civilian

Hi Everyone,

I have been reading this forum for quite some time and decided to join today. I've been watching CSI since 2004. I've been interested in Forensics for a long time though. I used to watch Forensic Files all of the time starting when I was 14. I've always been interested in the science of criminology and even would like to get involved someday, although money for a college education on it is an obsticle at this point in my life.

I only watch the original CSI series. I'm not a huge fan of the Miami version, mostly because of David Caruso (sorry!!) and I think the story lines aren't as interesting on the NY version, although I'll watch it from time to time. My favorite actor on the series is Eric Szmanda. I like his humor and flirty charisma.

In addition to CSI, I also have a new love for the Showtime series "Dexter" which is about a serial killer who's 'victims' are killers themselves. It's pretty interesting and Michael C. Hall is an amazing actor.

Anyway, I'm done rambling now. Going to look more at some of the other threads....nice to post here, finally! :)

3. CSI-Fan3

CSI-Fan3 Victim

Hi,
    I'm new here as well, and I'm from the Netherlands (I noticed several other people who are too). And I just love CSI, but I think my favourites are Sara, Greg and Nick.
    And I guess that was kinda it already :)

4. 77MrsBrooks

77MrsBrooks Dead on Arrival

Hi everybody. I always avoided forums like this but it's time to change things:). My name is Tereza, no need to repeat my age (it's in my profile anyway :lol:) and I live and work in Prague.
    I've been watching CSI for fair few years and I was, I'm and I always will be a Catherine fan. Nothing much to add. I love her and she rocks ;)

5. Grillows1st

Grillows1st Hit and Run

Heck yeah! Catherine rocks all.:drool:

6. 77MrsBrooks

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

DobrĂ½ den, nazdar, and ahoj, Tereza. Also goddag, aloha, shalom, bonjour, ahalan, zdravo, hei, ni hao, jambo, kon-nichiwa, hola, guten tag, salve, prev, and howdy to all the other newbies. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the imaginary door. Wipe your feet on the welcome mat, grab a keyboard, and have fun.

Tereza, what language do you watch the CSI shows? With or without subtitles? If it is translated into Czech or Slovak, are the voices similar to the original actors' voices?

8. 77MrsBrooks

Hey. Well, i watch CSI online in English without subtitles but the show also runs in out TV. It is dubbed. And as for voices ... well, i would not say that they are similar (for example Marg has very tempting colorful voice which our actress does not have) but generally it is not that bad ... what I don't really like is that the translation is not very accurate sometimes, some situations which are in English funny, absolutly looses its meaning in Czech, etc. I watch the translated CSI only with my mother who doesn't speak English:)

9. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Hi guys... I am new but old. I registered sometime ago last year but couldn't find time to post enough and then life made me really busy. I realized i don't even remember my password , now i solved the problem. So here i am again.

I am a Turkish fan, my fave is Greg Sanders. Season 9 will start in February here ,of course i couldn't wait and i already saw the new season. I don't know how to feel , i feel sorry and excited at the same time i guess for the new season.

Sorry for my English...:alienblush:

10. iluvgreg80

iluvgreg80 Hit and Run

Welcome Gremine and to all the others.
    Gremine, your English is very good for a non native speaker. I like Greg also. There are a couple of Greg threads on here you may want to check out.

11. SheShotSherlock

SheShotSherlock Witness

welcome :D we really need some more greg fans here, so we can take over the world :lol:

12. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Thanks girls... I like the idea to take over the world :lol: To make a good plan, first i should check Greg threads i guess :D

13. Gruesome

Gruesome Victim

Hi all.
    so yep i am new well sort of i was just to lazy to join sort of thing.
    some great posts here and a few bad that is to say being in the uk we seem to be a bit behind on you guys in the usa so i get to find out what is going on before get to watch it.

14. Micha

Micha Rookie

I'm from Holland, not new, but I like to say I really love CSI. It's populair in Holland

15. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Welcome to all the newbies :)Sit back and enjoy the fun that we have here and don't forget to visit some of the other Forums we have on the board *cough* Miscellaneous *cough* :D