Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hiya, everyone! :D
The name's Jessica, as my name says, haha. :p
I can gladly say that I am a CSI fanatic.
The other two catch my eye every once in a while, but the original has my heart :)
Hope we can all get along and all that good jazz, haha. :thumbsup:

-As you can see, I overuse smileys when I can, haha- :D

Hey Jessica_Lynne :) I hope you'll have much fun here. I for my part have alot :lol:

So enjoy your time here, see you arround ;)

Btw I love Smileys too :D

Hello everyone. I'm new to this board, been lurking for a while but Fighter finally persuaded me to join :) I'm a fan of the original CSI (my favourite character is Sara :) ) Hope to have great time here

Hello everyone. I'm new to this board, been lurking for a while but Fighter finally persuaded me to join :) I'm a fan of the original CSI (my favourite character is Sara :) ) Hope to have great time here

Hey Walker, welcome to the boards :) I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. I haven't regret one single minute that I joined here :D

Have a great time!!! ;)

Hey guys!

My name is Katie. I'm 25 years old and a fairly new CSI:LV fan, yet I've seen all the episodes. That's what happens when you're an insomniac, haha. My favorite character is Catherine, and I'm a huge Grillows and Yo!Bling shipper.

I have my degree in middle level education and special education. I'm hoping that I'll have a job as a teacher come fall. *crosses fingers* I also like wrestling and Law and Order: SVU.

And now that I've bored you all, I can't wait to chat it up!

Welcome Walker, I'm very happy you're here :D I hope you'll have good fun :)

and K-Bug, I'm sure you will enjoy your stay on this board and good luck getting a job! I hope to start working as a teacher, too :)

Hey all!

I'm a mad CSI follower from England, but I kinda spend my time flitting back and forth between here as Connecticut and my wife to be lives there...

A little about me? hmm I'm 34 and not planning to get any older - or to grow up for that matter. I like all the shows of CSI as well as Sci-Fi (ST, ST:TNG, ST:VOY, ST: DS9) as well as Doctor Who (Original and new) and I'm a huge Crime stories fan, including Agatha Christie as well as the indomitable Sir Arthur Conan Doyle!

Anyway, you'll see me around!

Z :p

Welcome to the nut house, Zipster. When you're in Connecticut, at least you get to see the shows earlier than in England. And you are a Trekkie and a Who fan, too. Great taste in programs. I also read lots of Doyle and Christie whn growing up.

So, grab some of the virtual snacks by the door, wipe your feet on the Welcome mat, pull up a keyboard, and have fun. Oh, one more thing... Live long and prosper.

Welcome everyone to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay, free food and drinks by the door, and a "Help Guide" to help you ease into the forum. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask. :)

Just realized I never introduced myself. Sorry about that. I'm 23, American (sorry about that too :lol:), and am very happy to be here.

I will go ahead and state that I have a very odd sense of humor. While I can promise that most of my posts will be as professional as I can make them, my humor will sometimes leak through. I mean nothing hurtful or offensive by it. So I'm going to go ahead and apologize now :lol:.

That said...Hi Everybody!

Back