Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Hello, I've been here for a while but posted mostly on the CSI Miami section of the forums. So this is the first time I'm posting in the CSI Las Vegas section of the forum! :D

hey guys ,im a really big csi(and ny) fan(since season 1) and im glad that i can join a such good community..
about me,im from germany and 25 years old..

Guten tag, warrick17. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make-believe door. Wipe your shoes on the Willkommen mat so any dirt will not clog the board's servers. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Quite often I ask international members something I am curious about. Do you watch CSI and CSI: NY dubbed into German or in English with subtitles? If dubbed, do you know if the voices sound anything like the original actors?

Guten tag, warrick17. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the make-believe door. Wipe your shoes on the Willkommen mat so any dirt will not clog the board's servers. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Quite often I ask international members something I am curious about. Do you watch CSI and CSI: NY dubbed into German or in English with subtitles? If dubbed, do you know if the voices sound anything like the original actors?

so the first 2 or 3 seasons ive watched csi and ny, dubbed,with the time ive wanted to learn the real voices... so i had to download it,similar to er where i watched the first 5 seasons dubbed,then with the "internet" i could not wait untill the next seasons starts.. im a real csi stan

:guffaw::guffaw:

Hello forum!

LV is my first CSI love and as I mentioned on the General Welcome thread, I'm warming up to Ray Langston (Who I wanted to like; I love Larry Fishburne) especially in this new season--it seems as though things are gelling a little better. Last season was disappointing--too all over the place.

I miss Warrick and Grissom so much, but was pleased to see Sara (Grissom!) return looking fit and much happier and content then she was when she left Las Vegas--her re-appearance added a bit to the cohesiveness in IMO.

I know this is a little bit on the general side, but I plan on getting into the thick of it as time goes on and I get the lay of the land around here!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, Mistlethrush! Make yourself at home and have fun! :)

Central Indiana, eh? I'm in Bloomington. :)

Back