Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, Katie! We hope you have fun here! :)

Yes, you are correct about the seasons. Season 10 will start here in the US on September 24th.

First I would like to welcome all the new members, free food and drinks by the door & a help Guide to help you all through.

Second I would like to direct everyones eye to page/post one of this thread to the new Banner that won the CSI LV welcome banner challenge. As soon as we can there will be an additional surprise added to that page. ;)

Hello one and all. I'm an irredeemable Greg lover, Greg angst fanfic devourer, and all-around labrat admirer.
I hope I can learn a little something new here.

I am a newbie, so learning how this works, just wanted to shout out a hello to all the csi fans like me!!!! I'm a grissom lover myself, I'm more into the sophisticated men. Liked him since the movie Manhunter. Meow!!!

Last edited:
Welcome to the Las Vegas forums, A. Finelabrats and LighthouseMom! The more the merrier! Make yourselves at home and have fun! :)

Welcome to all the newbies. Hope you'll have a great time at this board. Check out the various threads, they're awesome. BTW, I go by the name of Jools, Senna was my favorourite, but he / she's gone now. :scream:

Welcome everyone. And for those of you who have not seen it yet, we invite you to look at the top and bottom of page/post one of this thread. There was a banner contest for the welcome banner. The winner of the contest is located at the top of the page. But we also loved the others in the competition that Smokey put together a special thanks to them, and that is located at the bottom of the page.

Again we thank all who participated in the competition. We also welcome all the New folks who have joined us, there is food and drinks by the door, and for further help to guide you, we have a Help guide in our forum. Have a great day everyone!:D

Hi guys, I'm new around here and thought I'd introduce myself before posting. My name is Abby, I'm 15 and from Sheffield in the UK. I've been a CSI fan for as long as I can remember and a huge forensics fan. I'm hoping to do forensics in university, providing I don't fail in school.

I watch all three CSIs but Vegas has always being my favourite. Greg's my favourite, followed by Nicky and Hodges.
EDIT; I must add that they're not my favourite because they're the hottest, it's purely coincidental.

I hope to post on here a lot cause I already enjoy reading the spoiler threads and the Eric Szmanda thread. ;)

Last edited:
Bonjour Abbey.
Thought i'd say hello as you basically just describbed my life. :lol: Well except im Katie, 14 and live in Peterborough UK.
:) x

Back