Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the nut house, PraetorCorvinus. I think there is something in the board rules that if you a member for more than a week without introducing yourself, you have to buy pizza for all the other members. Anyway, hope you like it here. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Well hello everyone, my name is Natalie and I am a CSI-holic. I currently reside in Los Angeles California and I've been lurking/ somewhat posting on here, mostly on the GSR thread and am really missing Grissom and Sara :(

I've been lucky enough to be at 3 CSI filmings and have had the immense pleasure of meeting William Petersen, Eric Szmanda, Paul Guilfoyle and David Berman meanwhile shooting Big Shots, and was alo lucky enough for them to sign their own individual discs on the s5 boxset. That probably had to be the highlight of my CSI expirience :D The other 2 I have only had the pleasure of catching glimpses of Marg, George Gary and Louise Lombard...:(

Welcome to the nut house, Natalie.
I've been lurking/ somewhat posting on here
Sounds like you were lurking at the filming locations, too. Were you an extra in any of the episodes? Would we have seen you?

We are all CSI-holics here. You came to the right place. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door. They are calorie free, cholesterol free, fat free, and best of all, price free. Get your keyboard and join in the fun.

Welcome to the nut house, Natalie.
I've been lurking/ somewhat posting on here
Sounds like you were lurking at the filming locations, too. Were you an extra in any of the episodes? Would we have seen you?

We are all CSI-holics here. You came to the right place. Grab some virtual snacks from the table by the door. They are calorie free, cholesterol free, fat free, and best of all, price free. Get your keyboard and join in the fun.

Why thank you and I could of been an extrain Big Shots when the whole gunshots were going down. But i couldnt because at the time I was still a minor, but i was able to see everything else :D The whole limo crash was pretty sweet, and I mean meeting some peeps from the cast was more then I could ever want so although I wasnt an extra I came home with some pretty cool stuff :)

Ih and virtual snacks and fat free water and what not sounds like my kind of stuff :)

And thanks for the welcome lal :D

Just dropping by to say hello to any newcomers! Hope to see you around, don't be strangers! :D

Hej, Linea. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the imaginary door. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Just curious about one thing. Do you watch CSI with the original voices or with dialogue translated into Swedish? If local voices, do they sound anything like the stars?

Hej, Linea. Welcome to the nut house. There are virtual snacks on the invisible table by the imaginary door. Pull up a keyboard and have fun.

Just curious about one thing. Do you watch CSI with the original voices or with dialogue translated into Swedish? If local voices, do they sound anything like the stars?

I watch it with original voices and subtitles. We're not very fond of dubbing movies here. We only dub movies like Disney and other movies for kids.

Welcome to the nut house, buggirl. We will try not to swat you or step on you. There are some virtual snacks on the table by the door, but we might have to bring you some. Other members might freak out if their is a buggirl near the food. Anyway, pull up a keyboard and join in.

Back