Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I forgot to introduce myself. I am a university graduate, took a break from it all and now I am a bum looking for a job. Las Vegas is my first love ... I really miss Sara, then I saw Flack and he drew me over to New York. Don't really watch Miami, Horatio and his sunnies freaks me out. So .... hi :)

Welcome liska & ForensicPsych, hope you enjoy you're time here and enjoy the food and beverages, please remember to read the "Help Guide" in this forum, for tips and help with the rules and such. If you have further questions pleases feel free to pm "Myself or TallyHo".

hiya!
im a huge las vegas fan, and i have seen every espisode there is, and im only 14 sad ino! im ar secondary school and i hope to continure and get a degree in forensic science
xx

I was a lurker, but have now joined the madness! My name's Alex, and I'm 23 and from Canada ( we get CSI all the time on Spike!),and I'm a huge fan of CSI:LV (obviously! XD)
Glad to be here! 'Ship-wise..hoo boy GSR all the way. Been a fan since the show began!

Hello there...I'm looking for news here. living in NL. Love to watch CSI LV. Looking for news here. (sara is still in csi here :D ) (no so good in writing english, sorry.)

Hi everyone! I finally decided to join after lurking for a couple of months hahah. I'm not very good at these intro things because I'm honestly quite shy...

WELCOME AmandaPanda Karmatrix & NightDrive
Cheering.gif
have fun, and find your favorite niche!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back