Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Thought I should introduce myself too. I'm Rosemary and I've been watching CSI since 2003 (I remember as I was pregnant with my son at the time when I first saw it!) Love all three programmes but Vegas is my favourite - Nick in particular!

Hello everybody !

My name's Sandrine, I'm from France and I'm new here :D. In fact, I'm coming regularly and I like this board but I had not reallly the time to post until now. (Because it takes me several minutes to make correct sentences in english :lol: )

I have a french CSI board, so we can say I'm a big CSI fan. My favorite characters are Grissom, Sara and Cath and I'm GSR.

I don't watch CSI NY & Miami very much.

Welcome :D You will have a lot of fun here! You may also be pleased to know there is a GSR thread in the Shipper Central area :)

A very warm welcome to all of the newest newbies!
e010.gif

I hope you'll have a lot of fun around the forums. :)

hey all. Just gettin into the community. hoping to learn more about CSI, but not too much ;-) (i'll stay away from SOME of the spoilers)

the ending if Leapin Lizards freaked me out. to the point where i searched for forums, looking for truth as to Grissom's reason for making a mini house... and found this one.

upon reading posts, i fount it funny that "GSR" has its own fan base! too funny

CSI IS THE BEST SHOW ON TELEVISISON hands down. things i love about csi: MUSIC, MUSIC, corpses, autopsies, MUSIC, gsr, doc, grissom's delightful linguistic finesse/weird accent (pay attention to how he says "car", "park" "dark"), and MUSIC.

Welcome to all new folks to this Forum.

Please read the "Help Guide..." thread that's tacked on Page 1 of this Forum on all sorts of useful information on enjoying this Forum.

Have fun!. :)

Hello there! My name's Kitty, I'm 29 years old and I live in Rome. I've been a CSI fan from the get-go but I only recently started participating in forums. I totally adore the shows (all 3 series even if CSI New York makes me a bit homesick...) and don't have too many other fanatics to comment episodes with :( ! I also follow a bunch of other stuff (NCIS, Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, Dexter..etc) but CSI just can't be topped! I'm glad I bumped into this forum and I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back