Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Casey... But people call me Ze or easey (because my friends are dyslexic. Lol.)

I'm a Greg Junkie if you haven't already realized.

Hi, i'm new. This is my first post, don't really know what to say. Long time CSI LV fan, i'm 22 yrs old, and i live in california.

Alright, I'll do my little introduction. *waves*

Hey, I'm Kate and I'm from the U.S. I am a major tennis player and also have started my own fashion line, SPRINKLE. I am addicted to CSI (why else would I be here?) and my friends are always a little scared of what my reaction will be after a new episode airs. I'm not really into the other spin-offs, but I do think CSI:NY is doing a good job. My favorite characters are Sara and Sofia as well as Greg. (How can you NOT love him?)

Well, that's about it, thanks for the cookies and drinks Destiny. :D

Hi,I'm Federica,and i've just introduce myself in CSI MIAMI,but i like csi lv too.In this show i love greg (beautiful and funny),and warrick (sexy).
I come from Italy,and i love watch tv,in particular i love telefilms.My english isn't really fluently,and i usually do some mistakes.Unfortunately I'm really curious,and I read the spoiler.

kiss

federica

Ciao, Federica. Welcome to the nut house. Since there are members on this board from many countries around the world with a mutual interest in the cSI shows, everyone is welcome. Also, your English is better than some of the American members. There are virtual snacks by the door (along with shakers of organo, garlic, and Parmiagana Regiano), so help yourself. Grab a keyboard and have fun.

tnx dynamo,thanks for the snacks,i love them!!! ...i'm so happy to meet new people in this site,because they came all the world,and i improve my english (and at school i improve my valutations :D)

Welcome, Eowyn, KittyVogt, kegsmith2003, OliverH, helgagrim, MagentaMckinley, LostKeys, Ziva__David & Federica! Woot, so many newbies. Make yourselves comfortable on the forum, and have fun posting! :)

Hi,every one! I am from china, 23 years old. This's my first post here. I hope I could make friends with you.
Enjoy our time in CSI!

Well I'm not new here. I used to be GregIsHott but I had my username changed. So I'm kinda new. So I felt I could post here.
I'm "new". lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back