Welcome To The LV Forum, Please Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Aquarian welcome to the LV Forum and to the Board.

*offers one of the EXCEPTIONAL cookies er, liberated by wibbers from Ducky's Cookie Jar* :D

Oops, I forgot to introduce myself at the start! I'm sorry if it's a big deal.. Well, the forum has been nice as long as I've been here! :)

My name is Brett, I'm new, Duh! I love CSI (as you might have already firgured out) and I want to be one when I'm older. But lately I haven't really been watching the CSI shows lately, but just recently I watch Miami, it was ok. I hope maybe this site will probably give me some experience of becomeing a CSI, but the problem is I don't know how some of you become a CSI on this site. So can anyone please help me? I would really appricate it.
Sincerly
GilGrissom97517
P.S. I can't spell very well.

GilGrissom97517, your rank that is shown just below your user name changes with the number of posts you make:

0-4 Civilian
5-24 Victim
25-49 Dead on Arrival
50-99 Hit and Run
100-149 Witness
150-199 Prime Suspect
200-299 Rookie
300-499 Police Officer
500-749 Lab Technician
750-999 CSI Levil One
1000-1499 Pathologist
1500-1999 CSI Level Two
2000-2999 Coroner
3000-3999 CSI Level Three
4000-4999 Captain
5000-5999 Judge
6000+ Corpse
8000 Head of the Swing Shift
10000 Head of the Graveyard Shift
12500 Head of the Day Shift

TallyHo said:
Hey Aquarian welcome to the LV Forum and to the Board.

*offers one of the EXCEPTIONAL cookies er, liberated by wibbers from Ducky's Cookie Jar* :D

Mmmm...thanks for the delicious cookies! :D
And thanks for the welcomes!

Howdy I'm New Here I just signed up last night and this is my first time to enter the boards....It seems like there are a lot of nice people.....well I guess I'm gonna check the boards out! But hello to everyone and Smiles all around

Hey, everyone.

I'm Lucy, and I've been a fan of CSI since...about halfway through series one. I think the first episode I watched was the one where all the bones were scattered through the desert and everyone formed a long line and put the flags where the bones were? Hopefully you all know which one I mean (I don't really know the names of all the episodes!)
Well, I hope i'm able to come on here often, but I have rather useless internet!

hi! i'm new here and so far i luuuuuuvvvvvvvvv the site. i'm definitly a g/c shipper and will not bend at all. if ne1 else is with cath or gil i would diiiiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back